Los Angeles Babies
Options

need obgyn in Tarzana

Hi all,

I'm new to the board :-)

Does anyone know of any good OBGYN's in Tarzana?

TIA

Re: need obgyn in Tarzana

• Options

HI,

I go to Dr. Joie Russo.  She's great!! She's in the building behind the medical center... different parking lot, off of clark.  Good luck!  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I've heard mixed reviews about her, but I guess any doc can get mixed reviews...

Have you been seeing her for a long time?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used to see Dr. Kadze and I absolutely loved her.  She has a wonderful bedside manner and she is so friendly.  Her office staff is nice as well.  She also has a nurse practitioner in her office, Kira, that is great and I have seen many times as she previously worked in my regular dr.'s office. I no longer see her because Tarzana no longer takes Blue Cross.  I would still be with her if Providence had not taken over Tarzana.  
  • Options
    That was my dilemma for a while too, the whole blue cross thing, but they take blue cross again!! They signed the agreement a couple of months ago! Thanks for the tip on Dr. Kadze. I will put her on my list :-) 
  • Options
    I go to Dr. Kohn and he is amazing! His office number is (818)344-0960.  He is off of Clark also. In the medical building on the corner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"