Is there a short / nickname for Taylor? — The Bump
Baby Names

Is there a short / nickname for Taylor?

Taylor being a girls' name.... ;-)

Re: Is there a short / nickname for Taylor?

• The only nickname i have heard is tay.

• i think this is one of those names that just doesn't need a nickname.

good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Tay or Tay-Tay for a young child.
    BFP #1: 9/26/10 DD: 5/2011
    BFP #2: 7/23/14 - MC: 8/28/14
    BFP #3: 2/22/15 - MC: 3/3/15
    BFP #4: 5/20/15 - Stick baby stick!!!
  • Tay or T. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • T or tay-tay are the ones I have heard.
  • My cousins name is Taylor and her mom calls her Tails.
  • Ty? Okay... so I only know boy Taylors, it could work :)
    [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2mm60du.jpg[/IMG]
  • I have a neice named Taylor and she is often Tay'da to family (not really sure where that NN came from?)
  • My students calls her sister Tay-tay.
  • We call my cousin Tay but I only think family does that.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• A friend of ours has a daughter named Taylor.  They call her 'Tater bug.  Kinda different but I think that's cute.

• my niece is taylor.. everyone calls her Tay or Tay Tay
  • I have a Taylor in my class and when she is called by a nickname it's Tay or Tay-Tay
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I don't think it needs a nn but I've heard Tay and Tay Tay as well...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My girlfriend calls her daughter Taya.
  • this name is now forever ruined for me by someone in my family who is planning to use it.
  • Just wanted to say I love this name. It is beautiful. We may use it if we have another child and  if its a girl. I like the nick name Taylie. I have a Tyler and I call him Tylie (but only I do that) My DH hates what I call him that LOL. Good Luck!!

• image Shorewind:

Just wanted to say I love this name. It is beautiful. We may use it if we have another child and  if its a girl. I like the nick name Taylie. I have a Tyler and I call him Tylie (but only I do that) My DH hates what I call him that LOL. Good Luck!!

Tyler and Taylor?  please don't do this to your kids.

• I really dont see an issue with it at all. Its on many baby name websites for boy/girl twins so what difference does it make?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards