Single Parents

separated at 15wks..intro...i am heartbroken

A couple of months ago i found out my husband was involved in some online flirtations.  I wanted to work it out, go to counseling etc.

Last night I discovered that he saw a prositute while out of town on business last week.  I am so heartbroken...i asked him to leave.  I can't stand to be around him right now.

I am fifteen weeks pregnant and i thought we both wanted this baby so much......

I feel so alone and lost.  Not sure what to do next.  I don't think I could ever trust him again.  I can't afford our house by myself.

Amanda

42 yrs old. DS born 4/10/11 after 2 losses TTC # 2 for a year AMH .3. FSH 7 AFC 6 Doing a CLOMID IUI cycle

Re: separated at 15wks..intro...i am heartbroken

• I completely understand. While my problems are entirely different, I am going through a separation as well, and I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant. PM me....

• I am so sorry you are going through this!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry.  I was betrayed by my husband as well.  Run, don't walk, to counseling.  It has literally saved my life and helped me deal with the betrayal, anger, sadness, and the other million emotions that come from this kind of heartbreak.  Feel free to PM me if you need to talk. Good luck.
  • As  the PP has stated, run to counseling.  I split from my stbx h in July 2007 when I was just entering 2nd trimester with DD#2.  The reasons we split are very similar to yours.  Embrace your friends and your family for comfort.  Dont think of missing out on the joys of pregnancy just because your H has decided that he and his needs are more important then your family.  Have a friend or famiIy member go to the birthing classes or with you to tour the hospital. Enjoy your baby shower and embrace your pregnancy.  Do not let him ruin this for you.  I can now say, 2 years later that I am happy and more content then i have been in a long while.  Life will be hard.  I had to rent out my house and move back in with my mom to be able to afford to pay for my children.  But it is all doable.  Trust me you can and will get through this difficult time.  If you ever want to talk just PM me. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks everyone for the replies.  I did go to counseling through my EAP this afternoon.  My husband is going to come with me on Monday.  I'm still so unsure what to do, but I think we need a gameplan for seperating.
    42 yrs old. DS born 4/10/11 after 2 losses TTC # 2 for a year AMH .3. FSH 7 AFC 6 Doing a CLOMID IUI cycle
  • I also agree with counseling and find one who you really like and are comfortable with.  this makes a huge difference!!!  And let family and friends help you and be with you during this time.  And like others have said, with or without him you need to enjoy and cherish this pregnancy- you don't want to look back and realize you didn't let yourself bc of his out of whack priorities.  Realize things have a way of working out and you will figure out a way to make things work for the baby, don't worry about things like not being able to afford the house etc....That would all be figured out in court etc....  I too moved in with my parents when we left until we could get on our feet and it was the best thing I could have done for myself and the baby.  Having my family with me was so helpful and has done wonders for my dd as well.  Hang in there and know there are many of us here to help you!!
    Kirsten DD 4-7-06
  • I'm so sorry.  It sounds like you have a level head about it all and you're doing it the right way.  I hope things turn around for you for the better real soon.  Hang in there
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"