Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

PBK Anywhere Chair vs Land of Nod - Nod Chair

I know everyone raves about the PBK Anywhere chair... but does anyone have the LON Nod chair?  I like them both, so any feedback would be great! TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PBK Anywhere Chair vs Land of Nod - Nod Chair

• Options
    we have the nod chair. i just liked the color options better for the decor of our apt. timmy LOVES it. my mom wants to order one for him at her house as well b/c he thinks it is so great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I like the Nod Chair a little better, and I think its a little cheaper too... Thanks for the info!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our friends have the Nod chair and love it. Their daughter is almost 3 and it still looks new. We have a BRU chair that matches DD's nursery decor that MIL bought, it was like $50 and has held up pretty well too but just doesn't seem as comfy as the Nod and PBK chairs.
  • Options
    I remember looking at both and there being a reason that I picked PBK. They are comparable except for one thing -- is the Nod one washable? I don't know, there was something like that.
  • Options

I think it's 6 of one... I thought the LON chair was beautiful, but got the PBK chair because I could get the insert on Ebay. Is the LON cover washable? That would be a deal breaker.

DD has a $25 Big Lots chair at my parent's house and loves it just the same. Target had some options a few months ago when I was looking.

• Options
    nod chair cover is washable. in fact our cover arrived separately. the only thing i was concerned about was the handle that is shown standing up on top in the photo. it actually folds down and lays behind the chair, so you don't see that it's there. it also has a nice pocket in the back of the chair if you wanted to store books, or the remote, or say mommy's phone in there! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"