LGBT Parenting
Options

Baby is really moving today!

It tickles so much! He/she is all over the place, making little butterfly kisses type feelings across my belly. This weekend while doing our usual wholesale shopping (shout out to 2brides Wink) the baby was moving.  I said it was because it was happy we were scoring great deals (we already know I'm a dork) and K said it was because I was around food and was starving - lol! Now I'm done with lunch and just had a piece of banana bread.  The little dude must like his fruits Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby is really moving today!

• Options

How exciting!

Are you using male pronouns in your last sentence for simplicity's sake or because you know/have a feeling about your baby's sex?

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    K's convinced it's a boy so we've been using 'he' more often than 'she'.  Our big u/s is next week but I don't think we're going to find out.  I use female pronouns more often at home than in my writing but I'm starting to lean towards it being a boy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJoySeattle:

How exciting!

Are you using male pronouns in your last sentence for simplicity's sake or because you know/have a feeling about your baby's sex?

I was going to ask the same question!  My intuition was right, now I'm curious if yours is, too!

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Wow!  I am wondering as well.  I have been feeling Little Bean moving today and yesterday.  I hope LB (I'm leaning towards a girl!) continues to be active so I know that she's okay.  We get our big Ultrasound on Monday.. so Two*True.. I hope we'll be right on our ultrasounds!  Hang in there and let's hope for the better!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"