South Florida Babies
Options

moms of girls

I have a stupid question, but where do you buy cotton headbands for your daughters? Is there a special section in the baby dept. of certain stores, or would they be in the regular hair accessories aisle of Target or wherever you go to buy that kind of stuff? Are there special ones to fit infants versus bigger girls or do they all just come in one size and stretch to fit? Thanks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: moms of girls

• Options

a lot of mady's came from la ideal, i know some mom's who buy them off of etsy.

i have bought some headbands in target but they don't always fit to stretch, in mady's case some were too tight on her. once she had enough hair to wear bows, clips, and headbands i started buying them wherever i saw them from. i have bought some cute ones at target, some at la ideal, i have even bought some from walmart and the dollar stores. now they all come from dayreen (thesweetestbows.etsy.com)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ask mari!!!  Nadia used to wear headbands ALL the time!  Abby was more of a hat girl lol  she only wore a headband once- for Christmas!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Riley wasn't too fond of the headbands. I had some really cute ones but she just wouldn't wear them. You could check target, carters, etsy, miss katie's charm school.
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am of no help! Sophie actually had too much hair for headbands and they never looked right. I went straight to clips as soon as I could! I remember Nadia wearing a ton of cute ones that she got from a website and I also think Dawn sells some on her website. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks girls! I found an Etsy seller that makes really cute bows on alligator clips and also sells plain cotton or lace headbands to go along with them...the whole concept is that you can mix and match and clip different bows onto different headbands. I love the concept and I think it looks really cute, but even though her prices are not bad, I don't see why I can't just buy the plain cotton or lace headbands myself at Target or wherever else and then attach the bow clips from either her or other sellers.
  • Options
    Oh yeah and since I don't even know whether she will even like having stuff on her head, or whether she will look better with clipped bows or w/ headbands, I don't want to spend a bunch of money on this stuff and I like that w/ the combo of the headband and the clippie bow you can use it either way. I just want to have a couple in a few basic colors for her first few weeks :) Then once I figure out what works I can always buy more later.
  • Options

Alexis never kept them on either.  Plus I kind of thought they looked silly on her - they look really cute on some babies, but I wasn't really a fan of them on her.

Miss Katies at Aventura definitely has tons of cute hair stuff for girls!! 

image image

• Options
    I agree.  Abby looked goofy with ribbons!!  But she looked sooo cute with hats and when she grew her hair back, at around 4 months, she went straight into little clips.  Now she goes nowhere without them!
  • Options

Jen are you friends with BowsN Things on Facebook? She has tons of the cutest bows I have seen and I'm pretty sure she has that headband where you can clip the different bows onto. My friend who has the other Emma gets all her bows there and they are made well, not cheapy looking or anything.

-j

• Options

Oh JAckie I will check out that girl's facebook page.

PS - Juju is the cutest cow I have ever seen in my life!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"