South Florida Babies

Poll: Happy Monday!!!!

Happy Monday, girlies! Like most of us, I dread Monday mornings and boy do most people have a case of the Mondays near me. I overslept and really wish I could go back home and stay in bed! So....in honor of the grumpies...how about a poll?

1) How was your weekend?

2) Do anything special?

3) See any new movies?

4) Feel like you did too much or too little housework?

5) Did you get to "sleep in"? Until when?

6) Do you have any exciting plans for next weekend....and Halloween?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll: Happy Monday!!!!

• 1) How was your weekend?

- We actually had a really nice weekend!

2) Do anything special?

- We babysat my BFF's kids so that she and her hubby could go to the Marc Anthony concert. Her kids are 5 and 3. Sophie had a blast making pizza with them.

3) See any new movies?

- We rented Bolt to watch with the kids (super cute) and then Transformers 2 for ourselves once they went to sleep. T2 was okay. About an hour too long and not as good as the first but overall it was entertaining.

- I am gonna go Goldilocks and say just right. Our house needed an overhaul and we had lots of laundry after our trip.

- On Saturday, DH got up with Sophie and I slept until 9am. Woohoo. On Sunday we traded and he slept in until 9am. :)

- None yet except trick or treating and a Halloween Festival at my job on Friday night.

• Well my weekend got off to a bad start on Friday when I drove my car through a pot hole and blew my tire and dented my rim.  Ouch.  It won't be fixed until Thursday Sad

My mom came over and spent the night since marc was out of town so at least I had a car and help with alexis.  We also went shopping and I was able to get a bunch of stuff for my house:) 

I was sad that I couldn't go meet everyone at grand lux b/c of my stupid car saturday.  In exciting news - Alexis went pee pee in her potty twice saturday and twice sunday :)  YAY!!!!!  

Not sure what we're doing for halloween yet, I have a couple options but I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.  My parents will be up here so we'll see. 

image image

• Loading the player...
  • 1. We had a REALLY good weekend! The boys were both really really well behaved and we just all enjoyed each other this weekend!

2. Hmmm, Saturday was soccer for Alex, my neice's 1st bday, and a trip to the pumpkin patch, Sunday was the park, Comic book store, publix, and football!

3. Nope, no new movies

4. I definitely could have gotten more done around the house, but we had a long week at the hospital with Max, so I took it easy on the cleaning.

5. Yes, I got to sleep in both days, but sleeping in means I got up at like 8:15, lol, but I'll take it!

6. Halloween plans are starting friday night at the city of Tamarac. Sat morning I believe were going trick or treating in a Cooper City shopping plaza, and Sat night were having a Halloween party at my sister's house and then its off to trick or treat! First Halloween with Max, so this should be fun!

• 1) How was your weekend?

- A little short, but it was nice :)

2) Do anything special?

- Friday we just hung out at home and moved stuff in Carley's room. The cleaning madness started on Saturday and then I went to a baby shower that my neighbors put together for me. Sunday we ran around town (BRU, Target, Michael's) and went grocery shopping....followed by another episode of "I need to clean this right now" at my house LOL

3) See any new movies?

- Nothing new...I think we're planning a movie night next weekend though :)

- These days, no matter how much I do it always feels like it's not enough, or like there's still so many other things to do. I don't have the energy to get the whole house clean in one day like I used to, so I've had to start splitting things up and using a "one room at a time" mentality so that I don't burn myself out. Hubbs has been really good with helping and complying to my outlandish requests (like the one from this weekend where the washer and dryer needed to be pulled forward so I could clean behind them just because). I think he secretly prays that the nesting phase ends soon! LOL

- Saturday we slept in until 9 am when the dogs decided they would let us know it was time for us to feed them.

- Nothing yet...hopefully finish all the last little things in Carley's room and pack my hospital bag.

• imageMellyMelB:

1) How was your weekend? awesome! back to back activities, and this morning i'm definitely paying for it of how tired i am!

2) Do anything special? yes! went to dinner with friends at tequila ranch & went to a pumpkin carving contest yesterday ;)

3) See any new movies? marley & me...not very new but its new on HBO!

4) Feel like you did too much or too little housework? too much! im surprised at how clean my house is (well not too surprised i kept picking up and cleaning the in between activites)

5) Did you get to "sleep in"? Until when? i did! mady let me sleep until 9am sunday morning! im surprised she slept that long!

6) Do you have any exciting plans for next weekend....and Halloween? yes yes and yes! i cant wait for halloween! it starts off on friday with a halloween costume party at mady's gymborre class, then trick or treating on saturday along with a kid's costume contest!!! fun fun times!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jeez i can't spell at all this morning!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1) It was GREAT. We had our family triple celebration up at Disney. Made all the more special with fabulous news about Gary's treatment

2) See above Smile

3) Nope

4) Too little, I'm WAY behind on laundry

5) Yup all weekend long! Got to sleep in until 9-9:30 the entire weekend!

6) Mikey and I are going to see Elmo up in West Palm on Saturday with Melanie and Zoe. We were invited to a Halloween BBQ Saturday night so we might go to that too. Then Sunday I'm having people over for a Banner Decorating Party for our Light the Night Banner since our walk is the following weekend. Yay!

• We had a great weekend... Saturday we went to the park and yesterday we went to the Pumpkin Pacth with some friends and carved out our pumpkins.

No new movies...

Too little house work, I only had time for some laundry.

Sleeping in these days is until 8am, but that's good enough!

No set plans yet... I'm excited for the baby to wear his costume. Hopefully it's a little cooler outside than it was this weekend!

• 1) How was your weekend?  I don't remember it.  LOL  It was tough.  Abby was fussy and I acn't tell if it's her molars or what.  I don't see any in the gums, but who knows...

2) Do anything special?  Yes!!!!  We celebrated with Katherine for Joshua's 1st birthday party!! 

3) See any new movies?  Movies??  What's that??

4) Feel like you did too much or too little housework?  the usual.  DH cleaned all the windows from the outside and scrubbed the back patio, so I think he did more than I did.  Oh, and he cleaned Abby's bathroom- it has no ventilation, so I'm totally milking my pregnancy as a way not to have to scrub the tub LOL

5) Did you get to "sleep in"? Until when?  Yes!  I slept in until 6:00 am Sunday.  heehee  yeah... 'sleeping in'

6) Do you have any exciting plans for next weekend....and Halloween?   Halloween we're going to a fall festival here in Kendall and then, Nov 1.....

It's Abby's birthday party!!!!!!  Her birthday's not until the 8th, but her party is next Sunday :-D  I'm so excited!!

• Good morning!

1) How was your weekend?  Played doctor all wkend long.

2) Do anything special?  Nope, DH has the flu, so I took care of him.  Poor thing feels terrible.

3) See any new movies?  New to me... The Women.  so-so.

4) Feel like you did too much or too little housework?  At times, I feel like not enough, when the laundry is really piled up and Dh asks for clean underwear (but they are usually in the dryer).  But when i get inspired, I make up for that!

5) Did you get to "sleep in"? Until when?  I always wakeup at 7am... during the wkdays, I want to go back to sleep... on the wkends, I spring out of bed!  LOL

6) Do you have any exciting plans for next weekend....and Halloween? No plans.  I do want to carve my pumpkin this week... prob Wed or Thurs.  Halloween we will prob hand out candy at our house, then join the family kiddies at their trick o treating location. =)

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1) How was your weekend? Great to have a weekend off this month! :)

2) Do anything special? Nothing crazy! My husband and I enjoyed some alone time Saturday night at the Hispanic Heritage Award Ceremony and we went to a pumpkin patch on Sunday with the little one.

3) See any new movies? Not this weekend!

4) Feel like you did too much or too little housework? Probably too little. lol Laundry was the only thing I did.

5) Did you get to "sleep in"? Until when? Sleep in...hmm...lol 7:45 on Sunday.

6) Do you have any exciting plans for next weekend....and Halloween? Just taking Evan trick or treating; but that's about it!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Late chiming in...

1) How was your weekend?  We had a great weekend - lots of fun Halloween outings!  2) Do anything special?

3) See any new movies? Eli's t-ball game and Halloween party on Sat. and went to Baptist Hospital Health Kids event. 

4) Feel like you did too much or too little housework?  Hubby did the housework - LOVE HIM!

5) Did you get to "sleep in"? Until when?  I WISH!  My kids are up at 7am everyday.  We did manage to take midafternoon naps though!  THat was lovely!

6) Do you have any exciting plans for next weekend....and Halloween?  Hmmm...not really - trick or treating with the kids and friends.  Oh and we're going to the fair.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"