Single Parents

Some men should be neutered!!! *VENT*

This is LONG, but I had to get it out.

My ex and I have been broken up six months now. We broke up two months before we were supposed to get married. We had a lot of differences. He had an 8 year old daughter that he spoiled the crap out of. She'd cry because she didn't like the resturants I wanted to eat at and he would take us where ever SHE wanted to go, She had never been to some of those resturants either! After we ate he'd go out and buy her a $50 nintendo Wii game, or maybe more. She cried every time I bought my son something because SHE wasn't getting anything. Even if it was a pair of socks! They both would drop food in the floor or spill their drink and just leave it there. It didn't matter if my ex or his daughter was on their own bed or the couch. Neither of them ever cleaned! My 3 yr old kept his room cleaner than my exs 8 yr old did. I scrubbed their house and shampooed the carpets. It took me 3 months to get the entire house clean. It was that dirty! I fixed the broken toilet and shower. Then my ex decides he wants to move into a new place. It was nice because I was driving and hour and half to and from work every day. Plus another hour on days I had school. We moved into a very nice apartment complex. He even suprised me with new living room furniture since his was soooo nasty and broken down. Within a week his daughter had the couch covered in food and drink and the floor in her room looked like someone had a food fight on it. Her fits continued and her room would magically fill up with even more brand new toys EVERY DAY! I finally sat him down one night and discussed finances with him. Come to find out he gets paid $3000 a month and spends every single penny of it! Our bills were $1000 in which we split. We even split the cost of groceries. I paid for all of my son's needs. My ex never bought me or my son anything extra. I didn't expect it. So he spent $2000 a month on his daughter. I asked him to cut back of the spending and start saving and to help me set up chores for the children to do and he said "no." Then I found out I was expecting and his reaction... He bought a brand spankin new sports car without saying a word to me about it...His car was a 2007. So I left. By this time he already knew we have a baby on the way and with the wedding coming up we really needed to save just incase something was to happen. This entire pregnancy i've just been thinking about everything. When I hit the five month mark in my pregnancy I decided to call and invite him to the ultrasound. We had breakfast before the ultrasound and everything went great. He invited me to dinner and I went. Then he decides to drop a huge bomb on me! He has another child three states away that is three years old and he NEVER goes to see him because he doesn't see any need to. I was furious! We would have been married by then and he would have kept that from me until after the wedding! He doesn't call his son or write letters or anything! He moved out of state as soon as he found out she(his ex) was pregnant! He wasn't even divorced from his ex wife yet!!! Now he will e-mail me and ask me if I would like him to buy somethings for the baby and when I say "yes" he says something along the lines of "well I get paid on the 12th if you go to dinner and a movie with me i'll buy you whatever you want." He's completely lost all of my trust. I'd never go out on a stupid date with him again. He's been threatening to fight me over custody already also! His personality just flips back and forth. I took him up on his offer for a "date" a few months ago and all he could talk about was his date with ANOTHER WOMAN from the night before and she's 18 he's 37. I'm just Pi$$ed that men like him are even allowed to reproduce!

Vent over sorry I warned ya'll this would be long.

Re: Some men should be neutered!!! *VENT*

• Wow - just wow.  He sounds like a piece of work.  I don't think you have to worry about him filing for custody, apparently he only has room in his heart and his wallet for his daughter.  He would have to take money that he would spend on her and pay for a lawyer. 

Sorry you have to go through this.  ((hugs))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Like PP said, WOW. As far as custody goes I doubt you will have to worry about a battle. He abandoned a child in another state, that says a lot.

GL

• Loading the player...
  • i agree some men should.  my little girls father has 2 boys from a previous marriage, then another son from a 1-night stand after he and previous wife split.  then ours.  at 1 point in time, he had 3 different women pregnant.  all of the children are under the age of 4.  geesh.  what is it with guys sometimes?

• I feel for you!  My ex had a 9 year old daughter from his previous marriage.  He shared custody with is ex wife, he had her 2 nights a week overnight and every other weekend.  My ex "worked" all the time, he had his own renovating company and basically never paid his taxes and never ran it correctly.  He went bankrupt on 2 other companies and would just start up another one, he was very talented and I kept telling him to go work for someone else, but he wouldn't.  He paid his ex wife $2000 a month, so any money he made went to her and if he had any extra it never went to anything except junk food he would buy for the house, I paid all of the bills and cleaned everything, to have him and his daughter make a mess all the time, food all over too.  The only difference is he let me support his daughter to, I bought all her Christmas presents and school supplies and clothes, he never had money, and I thought doing these things would help him to be nice to me, but it didn't, I still never could do anything right.  His ex wife died when I was 6 months pregnant and we got full custody of his daughter, she came to live with us right away, and expenses went up, and he never gave me money to help pay the bills.  He was supposed to pay the rent (his dad owned the house) and he was months behind, his father told me the only reason he didn't kick him out was because of the kids.  If I have any regrets about leaving that house and that relationship it is only leaving his daughter, it has been 3 years and I still worry about her everyday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"