Missouri Babies

What to do in the area, visiting from Chicago area

DH will be in Kansas City for a few weeks in November. I want to bring the kids to see him for a weekend. I have an 11 year old DD and 18 month old DS. I was actually thinking of meeting somewhere near so I didn't have to drive the entire distance. Ozarks, Branson, St. Louis???

Any suggestions for which area to meet him or things to do?

TIA

Re: What to do in the area, visiting from Chicago area

• St. Louis has lots of fun free things to do: Zoo (indoor options), Science Center, Art Museum. And other cool places like City Museum and of course the Arch.  Check out www.explorestlouis.com

Kansas City has fun places to Kaleidoscope, Science City, Wonderscope, check out www.visitkc.com

• imagebk216:

St. Louis has lots of fun free things to do: Zoo (indoor options), Science Center, Art Museum. And other cool places like City Museum and of course the Arch.  Check out www.explorestlouis.com

Kansas City has fun places to Kaleidoscope, Science City, Wonderscope, check out www.visitkc.com

Thanks! Free is the word I zeroed in on. I haven't been anywhere that direction so I really don't know anything about any of the cities.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"