Missouri Babies
Options

Check In!

Hope everyone is staying dry! Thought we could check in and see how Fall is turning out for everyone. 

How about sharing;

Name

Children or soon to be bundles of joy

Holiday plans

Barbara, Conrad (July 2009) - We are going home (STL) for Thanksgiving and have started to prepare everyone for the first Christmas without a trip home.  Has anyone ever not traveled home for the holidays?  How did that go? 

Re: Check In!

• Options

Jessica

First son - EDD: 12/12/2009

Holiday plans - trying to avoid an onslaught of family since I'll be learning to take care of my son.  I think we'll do Thanksgiving here with my extended family and be homebodies for Christmas. 

• Options

Lauren

Bree

We will be heading to DH family in South Dakota for Thanksgiving. For Christmas we will be staying home and just going to my parents house, though my DH's mom isn't very happy with those plans, but we want Bree to be in our house for christmas morning.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Beth

Bennett (9 months)

I'm so excited about this holiday season with Bennett! I already got him a few Christmas gifts yesterday! We are going to stay in the KC area. All of our parents live in Kearney, MO and have other relatives in Liberty and Smithville.

And right after Christmas is Bennett's 1st birthday!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Emily

Ben (10 mos. on Monday)

I think we're staying here for Thanksgiving & Christmas. We just took a trip to the Carolinas so our budget doesn't really allow for us to fly to my family in Michigan this year. We'll spend both holidays w/DH's family in town. My parents will fly in around New Year's and spend 5 days with us. DS turns 1 (!!!) on Dec. 26, and DH & I will probably do a little celebration on the 26th, just the 3 of us, and then have a slightly larger party the following week when my parents are here.

I am kind of bummed that we won't be in Detroit, though, because Dec. 23rd is my Grandma's 90th birthday.  We'd originally talked about doing an early party this summer, but plans fell through.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Hi Everyone! I am Melissa and I live in LS. I have twin girls named Lillian and Claire, they are 10 months old now! I can't believe they are going to be 1 right before Christmas already! This has been such a fast year. This year for Thanksgiving all of DH family is coming to our house (oh joy!) and it should be a wild and crazy time. For Christmas we are heading back to WI where I am from to spend it with my family. We will be gone for almost 2 weeks! We are spending the first week in WI and then heading over to MN for 3 days to visit some old college friends. I can't wait!

I moved to MN from WI for college and since then I have missed out on many Christmas holidays at home. I will be honest, it is very hard, but sometimes it has to be done. When DH and I lived in MN we had to make the choice of traveling to see my family or coming down here to see his. Last year we were in the hospital for Christmas since my girls were born on the 22nd, so this year I am super excited to actually have a real celebration. 

M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Coming in late in the game!

Lindsay and Jack (3/2/09)

We're hanging out here in Spring Hill for the holidays.  All of our relatives are coming to us this year.  Yay for no traveling!!!

• Options

Sara

Mackenzie (10/5/09)

We will be all over Kansas city for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. DH parents are divorced so we always have 3 thanksgivings (my parents, his mom and his grandma's (dads side)). Christmas is even more hectic. I dread the holidays for this reason. I am looking forward to baby girls first Christmas.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Nikki

Mikhail, 4yrs old, & TTC

Going to my parents Christmas eve, and hubbys family in Christmas day. Love the family time. Most our family is in town. Need to get busy an my christmas cookies! But all my shopping is done!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"