Philadelphia Babies

Where can I find the H1N1 vaccine?

HI all, I live in Montgomery County but I am willing to go to any county...   who has the H1N1 vaccine? I go to Dr. Russino practice in Paoli and they told me they wont be getting it and to refer to my local doctor and they dont know if they are getting it. 

If you have received the vaccine and can tell me who to call I would greatly appreciate it...  Everyone I call is stressing that I MUST get it but cant tell me where to get it....   getting frustrated..    Is anyone worried? 

Re: Where can I find the H1N1 vaccine?

• Hey,

Most practices won't have it for 2 to 3 weeks.  I am a nurse and was hoping to get it at work, but they ran out of injectable and only have mist which you can't get when pregnant.  I don't think anywhere besides hospitals for employees, will have it till mid November.  Hope that helps. It sucks, I know...I've been freaking out!

• Ive been wondering this myself....Ill be stalking this post to see if anyone knows.  I was TRYING to follow dr's orders but by the time the vaccine is available I will probably have my baby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My OB told me they most likely would have in by my next appointment in 2.5 weeks.

• I heard Sussex County, NJ had a shipment.  I don't know if it's the nasal spray or the shot.
  • CVS is getting them in around 11/1. I am also freaking out as I am hearing more and more about the issues with prg women who get this virus. I wish I understood why my OB is not offering it, esp to her prg patients!
  • I am still trying to find the regular flu shot also...anybody know where they have those left?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imagecharlies-angel:
    I am still trying to find the regular flu shot also...anybody know where they have those left?

I got my regular flu shot at a CVS Minute Clinic. Granted it was about a month ago, but they have a website that lists all the locations and phone numbers so you could easily found out if they are still offering them. My local Walgreens is also still advertising that they have them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My OB's office had 1 shipment already and ran out.  I had an appt today and they said they should be getting it again in a few weeks.  I think you just have to be there at the right time to get it.  I plan on calling in 2 weeks and then continue to call the office to see when it comes in.

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• imagekross605:

imagecharlies-angel:
    I am still trying to find the regular flu shot also...anybody know where they have those left?

I got my regular flu shot at a CVS Minute Clinic. Granted it was about a month ago, but they have a website that lists all the locations and phone numbers so you could easily found out if they are still offering them. My local Walgreens is also still advertising that they have them.

Thank you! I got it this morning at CVS:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• call delaware county department of health in chester. That's where I was able to locate one 2 weeks ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"