Philadelphia Babies
Options

When to pick a Pediatrician? Horsham Area Recommendations?

When should I start looking for a Pediatrician?  Does anyone recommend one in the Horsham, Willow Grove Area?

Thanks

Re: When to pick a Pediatrician? Horsham Area Recommendations?

• Options
    Call the hospital to see who is affiliated with them. After that narrow down on a practice by 30-35 weeks or when you have to do the paperwork.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options

We got the preadmission paperwork for Abington Hospital around week 28 from my OB. In the packet, there is a form to list your pedi as well as a list of pedi and family practices that are affiliated with Abington (I assume you'll be delivering at Abington).

My DH and I procrastinated and decided on a pedi last week. We are going with Lockman and Lubell in Fort Washington (even though day care and my work is in Horsham). We also liked Horsham Pediatrics but didn't like that they didn't have sick evening/weekend hours. I would also recommend doing some google searches on the pedi that you narrowed down to pick up any reviews.

Definitely make sure the pedi is covered by your insurance company too.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We went with North Willow Grove Pediatrics (their office is off 611, near the Home Depot). They are affiliated with Abington Hospital. We've liked all the dr's (Dr. Kleback the best) we've met so far and they have flexible hours.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"