South Florida Babies
Options

Gap Casting Call Question

For the mommies who have entered their LO's in the Gap Casting Call...

How long did it take for the picture of your LO to be "approved" and posted to their website?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Gap Casting Call Question

• Options
    a few hours to a day... i know it wasn't right away!
  • Options

I posted Riley's pic on Monday and it still says it's waiting for approval-seems like it's taking so long. I just want to make sure all is good before the cut off tomorrow. oh well...

Is Abby on there too?! It's so hard to find the pictures of the LOs that we know are on there!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It took a good 4 days for me, I guess there's SO many kids entered it takes them forever to approve them all!

Erin

• Options
    It took 5 days for me! And I don't know how true this is, but on the national boards they are saying blonde hair, blue eyed white babies never win that contest which kind of irks me there would be any race prejudice in any form, but that's at the back of my mind now when I was previously excited about Jake winning LOL
  • Options

the first picture i entered was approved the next day. then when i decided to add 4 more pics it took  afew days for those to be approved.

I think you are right about racial prejudice, if you look at the winners from last year i think 3/4 are a minority of some sort.

• Options

Yeah, I saw that too from last year's winners-at first I thought, why waste my time but I entered her in anyways. Who knows, maybe they'll mix it up more a bit this year =)

Wouldn't it be SO COOL if one of our bump babies was a finalist!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I haven't entered alexis yet this year, but yes they do seem to choose unique looking kids for that contest.  Interesting b/c most of the modeling agencies use kids that are light hair and/or eyes so I guess they're trying to contrast that. 

It would be awesome to know someone  who was chosen at least as a finalist!!!!!! 

image image

• Options
    Leanna, you have to enter Alexis! The last day to submit entries is tomorrow. I could totally see her as a gap baby!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

LOL I'm going to enter her - I've just been slacking!!

I may be biased, but I think us S. FL bumpies have some adorable babies!! 

image image

• Options
    I entered Alex and Max and it took a few days for the pics to be approved. The cool thing is that more than one of us can win :) Good luck to our gorgeous babies!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was going to enter Evan but I'm going to wait until next year! Good luck ladies and hope the bump cuties make it to the end! :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"