St. Louis Babies
Options

In Home Childcare

I have begun my search for in home child care.  First, I am looking for something in the Kirkwood/Webster Groves (possibly Ballwin) area.  I live in Kirkwood and work at 270 & Manchester.  If you have any recomendations let me know.

Secondly, I have called a few places and they have told me that I am calling too early.  I am looking to start the care in mid February.  I thought that I was behind.  Anyone else coming across this???

Re: In Home Childcare

• Options
    I came across the same problem.  No one seems to know if they will have opening that far in advance. :(   I thought I was late..but I guess we will just have to wait.
  • Options
    If it is in home, they may not want to hold the spot if they can fill it in the mean time.  If you find a place that you are very interested in maybe you can put a deposit down?  For child care centers people should usually start their search no later than five months, for I have found that infant spots fill up. They also usually require a deposit to hold the child's spot.  When I was in Chicago I put my child on my centers waiting list at two months along and when I was six months along there were still three children ahead of my DS on the waiting list.  Good luck.  I think you are doing the smart thing by looking now. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"