Texas Babies

Maternity Clothes!

So i'm starting to show and at my last doctors appointment he said my pants were to tight. So I went to motherhood maternity and I guess because I have not hips, thighs and sad to say butt all there pants were super huge and baggy on my legs. Went to target had the same problem. So my question is does any one know where to get good maternity pants for CHEAP. Being that I may never use them again so I don't want to spend an arm and a leg. Or do you ladies know of  resale shop that maybe sales maternity clothes. I did order the Bella Band but it seems to roll! I need help!

Oh and are you ladies LOVING this weather! Big Smile

Re: Maternity Clothes!

• You might try Old Navy online.  You can order your specific size in certain things so that might help you.  GL!
  • I had to fold the bella band--half under the pants, half over the pants.  That helped keep it in place and my pants where they should be.  Pain in the butt when I had to pee, but it was cheaper than buying all new pants.

I also stole hubby's pants for awhile til I couldn't fit in those either.

baby
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The Bella Band works great. Looping a rubber band through the button hole in your jeans is a cheap option (see link below). I have also seen kits at Motherhood and online that are basically like extensions for waist of your pants. The one they sell at Motherhood is called a Belly Belt.

https://www.ehow.com/how_2101038_wear-prepregnancy-clothes-longer.html

• I got all my maternity clothes on ebay for very cheap. I got all smalls, that are business clothes and they are working great-for now at least!
  • Try Ross.  They have lots of cute maternity stuff for really cheap...perfect for not needing very long.  I found several pairs of jeans there for 7-9 bucks!

05/2009 ectopic pregnancy #1 09/2009 miscarriage 12/2009 ectopic pregnancy #2 03/2010 HSG, tubes clear with exception of adhesion on right tube from surgery, "diseased right tube" 03/2010 BFN 04/2010 Last and final attempt before tube removal and/or IVF 02/19/2011 Gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, 3 weeks early but perfectly healthy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"