Delaware Babies

OB in Wilmington?

DH and I are moving to Wilmington in January and my EDD is June 13th. Can anyone recommend a OB in the Wilmington area? Thanks!

Re: OB in Wilmington?

• Hi!  I am also looking for one and no one I've asked in person has strongly recommended theirs yet.  If I can I will post back here when I find someone.  We are newish to Wilmington too, not expecting but hoping to soon (we already have a one year old).  Good luck with your move!
  • Thanks for responding- I was starting to wonder if there was anyone from Delaware here!  I'll also post if I hear anything, good luck with your TTC!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Ladies!  I recommend that you head over to the Nest- the bump board for DE is a bit "dead".  There are tons of expecting/TTC/New mommies over on the Nest board that can help you out with any questions.

That being said, I want to highly recommend my OB/GYN.  I see All About Women, with Dr. Shubert and Dr. Kirafides.  Both of them, plus Diane (the NP) are wonderful.  I had some issues in 2005 that we thought were womanly related (turned out they weren't), and they were so supportive and helpful.  They were there during another surgery just to double check and make sure that it wasn't what we originally thought it was, and they were fantastic to deal with.  My mom, sister, and I all see them in the practice.  My FI and I also have close family friends who see them, and after the story with their little baby boy, we were thrilled we had chosen them.  The couple was high risk after miscarrying, and then her water broke at 19 weeks.  They thought they were going to lose the baby, but this baby wanted to be here, and was born happy and healthy on time with no issues- we call him the true miracle baby.  Well, during that entire time, they were so pleased with the care they had from All About Women.  They are from out of state as well, and just picked the doctors based on location, and were so glad they did.  They raved about the care they got the entire time, and it really put FI and my minds at ease, for when we start TTC.  I highly recommend you check All About Women out- it's located right off Rt. 7, by Del Tech Stanton.

See you over on the Nest!

• I also go to All About Wilmington. They just expanded too so there are many office locations. HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"