Trouble TTC
Options

Endometriosis and No Period???

Hi guys I was just wondering is it common to miss your period for months at a time when you have Endometriosis? I have an appointment with my doctor to talk about it but it's not until next Monday so hopefully you guys will know a little something. Thanks.

: D

Re: Endometriosis and No Period???

• Options
    I have Endometrosis and PCOS where I don't ovulate that causes me to mis my period for months and than get her for months. I would talk to a doctor and get tested for why your missing your perids that way you can get the help you need to get pregnant.
  • Options

imageAmyeJean:
    I have Endometrosis and PCOS where I don't ovulate that causes me to mis my period for months and than get her for months. I would talk to a doctor and get tested for why your missing your perids that way you can get the help you need to get pregnant.

Thanks so much. I've just been wondering about what I will go through also because I've been in pain like I have sharp pains but they come and go. I'm confused because I have had 7 cysts on my ovaries and I had to get surgery for them and I had one to burst and it felt like 2 contractions back to back, i almost cried.

Now with this Endo. I will be walking or something and have to literally stop walking because of the pain. I will deff. be going to the doctor next Monday (Thats the soonest appt. I can make). But if you have anymore advice for the pain or some of the things I will be going through that would be SO HELPFUL.lol. Thanks : )

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Well most of us are now over on the infertility board. This board is not very active due to 300 baby boards.

I use a heating pad or pain meds to get me thru the cramps of Endo.

• Options
    imageAmyeJean:

Well most of us are now over on the infertility board. This board is not very active due to 300 baby boards.

I use a heating pad or pain meds to get me thru the cramps of Endo.

WOW. I didn't know that if I posted I was going to trampled by women! They called me a JUNKIE! What the heck? The only reason I misspelled sweetheart was because I was mad and typing fast. Has this ever happened to you?
  • Options
    Can you please stop. Please, I never meant to hurt anyone and you are really taking this way outta hand.
  • Options
    On one condition, you leave the girls on the Infertility board and this board alone they don't need to read about your wonderful child and wanting another at 17 when they have tried for YEARS some before you even hit puberty. 
  • Options
    imagebegone:
    Look you ppl on here are so much like lil kid's my mom was 14 when she had me and so stw she is 17 with a kid, i'm her husband and i make 16$ hr so why do you ppl look down on her and the bible it's said thou shalt not talk bad about my neighbor and then you ppl talk about her like she's a god yall ppl come from a good family were at? and your ppl should be a shamed of all of you ppl talking to her like that if some one should judge her it need's to be god not you ppl and you ppl call your self an adult lol come on my son is all most 2 and he don't act like that that is so funny so what im trying to say is if your not god then why judge ppl? that is so much like a lil kid and if you ppl think your going to stop her from talking on here im 20 and what she need's to say i'll put it up here for her so all you ppl can have a good day
  • Options

imagesweetestmommy:
    imagebegone:
    Look you ppl on here are so much like lil kid's my mom was 14 when she had me and so stw she is 17 with a kid, i'm her husband and i make 16$ hr so why do you ppl look down on her and the bible it's said thou shalt not talk bad about my neighbor and then you ppl talk about her like she's a god yall ppl come from a good family were at? and your ppl should be a shamed of all of you ppl talking to her like that if some one should judge her it need's to be god not you ppl and you ppl call your self an adult lol come on my son is all most 2 and he don't act like that that is so funny so what im trying to say is if your not god then why judge ppl? that is so much like a lil kid and if you ppl think your going to stop her from talking on here im 20 and what she need's to say i'll put it up here for her so all you ppl can have a good day

Wow $16 an hour. You should be proud of yourself. That should be enough to support 2 adults and a baby....oh yeah and your wife wants another one. I think you might need to find a better paying a job because no family can live off of $16 an hour.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageashonkwiler09:

imagesweetestmommy:
    imagebegone:

Wow $16 an hour. You should be proud of yourself. That should be enough to support 2 adults and a baby....oh yeah and your wife wants another one. I think you might need to find a better paying a job because no family can live off of $16 an hour.  

16 is a good paying jod im 20 not 30 not 40 but 20 and the ppl that have been working there for more then a year make's 24$ to 30$ and i have my own land so why will 16$ hr at start will no do it  and will make more and the years to come and i have a family that will all ways be there for us i'm a good dad she is a good mom so why be the way you r she is a good person she there for ppl when they need some one to talk to your what ever we have good friend and a good  life but she has no one to talk to about this and thats why i ask her to come here you ppl did not talk like this to my lil sis so why her what did she do to you ask your self that what did she do and you need to read the bible and ask god for help well thats all i have to say so plz stop talking down to her she is a good person
  • Options
    imagesweetestmommy:
    imageashonkwiler09:

imagesweetestmommy:
    imagebegone:

16 is a good paying jod im 20 not 30 not 40 but 20 and the ppl that have been working there for more then a year make's 24$ to 30$ and i have my own land so why will 16$ hr at start will no do it  and will make more and the years to come and i have a family that will all ways be there for us i'm a good dad she is a good mom so why be the way you r she is a good person she there for ppl when they need some one to talk to your what ever we have good friend and a good  life but she has no one to talk to about this and thats why i ask her to come here you ppl did not talk like this to my lil sis so why her what did she do to you ask your self that what did she do and you need to read the bible and ask god for help well thats all i have to say so plz stop talking down to her she is a good person

Listen buddy. Have you ever heard of punctuation? Because what you just wrote was: A) absolutely ridiculous (I have seen third graders with better writing skills) B) $16 dollars is not enough to support a family of 3 PERIOD. I don't know what planet you live on. 

• Options
    imageashonkwiler09:
    imagesweetestmommy:
    imageashonkwiler09:

imagesweetestmommy:
    imagebegone:

Listen buddy. Have you ever heard of punctuation? Because what you just wrote was: A) absolutely ridiculous (I have seen third graders with better writing skills) B) $16 dollars is not enough to support a family of 3 PERIOD. I don't know what planet you live on. 

have some one ever tell you that your wasting air for good ppl to have well look i don't care if i can or can not spell that one me not you i have no idea why you are even on here becuz your are a bad person do you even go to church and if you don't you need to becuz i don't care what you have to say to me im not you, even if you hate your self or what not thats on you, ppl don't git on her to argue with ppl askin for help they help ppl so y r u on here i may  talk like a kid to you but to act like one to me well i look to god for answers and she may look to you guy but yall of you ppl need god and your life and stop picking on ppl thats need help thats all i need to say srry for even tryin to talk to you ppl like you don't need kid and if you have one i no there disappointed and  you and if you have a husband i feel bad for him i don't ever say this to ppl but i feel srry for you and the ppl and it
  • Options
    imagesweetestmommy:
    imageashonkwiler09:
    imagesweetestmommy:
    imageashonkwiler09:

imagesweetestmommy:
    imagebegone:

have some one ever tell you that your wasting air for good ppl to have well look i don't care if i can or can not spell that one me not you i have no idea why you are even on here becuz your are a bad person do you even go to church and if you don't you need to becuz i don't care what you have to say to me im not you, even if you hate your self or what not thats on you, ppl don't git on her to argue with ppl askin for help they help ppl so y r u on here i may  talk like a kid to you but to act like one to me well i look to god for answers and she may look to you guy but yall of you ppl need god and your life and stop picking on ppl thats need help thats all i need to say srry for even tryin to talk to you ppl like you don't need kid and if you have one i no there disappointed and  you and if you have a husband i feel bad for him i don't ever say this to ppl but i feel srry for you and the ppl and it

This makes me laugh. You two have to be the most pathetic people ever.  

• Options
    imageashonkwiler09:
    imagesweetestmommy:
    imageashonkwiler09:
    imagesweetestmommy:
    imageashonkwiler09:

imagesweetestmommy:
    imagebegone:

look im askin you not to ever talk to me if you talk to me one more time im just going to call the cop's you keep harassing and talkin dwon to me and i don't feel like you have something good to say so don't even reply to this becuz im tellin i will call that cop for internet harassment
  • Options
    imageashonkwiler09:
    imagesweetestmommy:
    imageashonkwiler09:
    imagesweetestmommy:
    imageashonkwiler09:

imagesweetestmommy:
    imagebegone:

I don't have any patience for ignorant and uneducated people such as yourself. 

• Options
    imagesweetestmommy:
    imageashonkwiler09:
    imagesweetestmommy:
    imageashonkwiler09:
    imagesweetestmommy:
    imageashonkwiler09:

imagesweetestmommy:
    imagebegone:

look im askin you not to ever talk to me if you talk to me one more time im just going to call the cop's you keep harassing and talkin dwon to me and i don't feel like you have something good to say so don't even reply to this becuz im tellin i will call that cop for internet harassment

Sorry but a cop has more important things to deal with than stupid people posting in a website. haha 

• Options
    you guys are so rude to each other here. so ridiculous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"