2nd Trimester
Options

craving chinese food mean girl or boy?? :)

So with my first I craved italian food, sweets and cereal and had a boy....with this one it has been totally different.....been nauseated, breaking out more on my face, craving chinese food, ice tea and salads - mean anything??  :) Ha!

Re: craving chinese food mean girl or boy?? :)

• Options
    i think the OWT goes, if you're craving salty, you're having a boy
  • Options
    Nope, it just means you are hungry Wink
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    isnt there an OWT that if your breaking out its a girl because the girl is "stealing" your beauty?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Eh, I hate sweet foods, love salty foods.  My skin looks great.  And I'm having a girl.  I still have aversions to strong tasting foods(like onion, garlic, etc.) which is in a lot of Chinese foods.
  • Options
    I think it means you are craving chinese food.
  • Options
    haha I think you're just hungry!! Although, I'm having a girl and crave chinese food and sushi often.
  • Options

imagebhawk0527:
    isnt there an OWT that if your breaking out its a girl because the girl is "stealing" your beauty?

I've heard this one too. My cousin didn't find out the sex and strange women would come up to her and say "it's definitely a boy because girls still your beauty." Well, she had a girl!

• Options
    Your post makes me laugh because I could have written it.  I craved those things with my boy. I lived on cereal and I wanted nothing to do with salads, sushi...etc.  This time around my face has broken out, I am craving salad, chinese, sushi.  However, I am a little less nauseated this time around.
  • Options
    Not true I thought for sure I was having a girl because I was breaking out like crazy, which I haven't all my life. But I'm having a wonderful baby boy!
  • Options
    I don't think the craving has anything to do with what you're having... I just think you want some Chinese!  I LOVE Chinese, and crave it all the time, even before I was pg!

image  imageimage image

O13 March Siggy Contest: AnArChY (I do what I want- & I want FOUR GIFS!)

• Options
    haha...I think you may be hungry but I crave chinese all the time and Im having a boy. About to get chinese for the football game today...yum yum! Im a first time mom so I have no idea what things mean when crave stuff.
  • Options

Yummmm....chinese food...

• Options
    I'm having a boy and all I want is salty and greasy. I can't get enough vietnamese food!!!
  • Options

imagebhawk0527:

Yep and my aunt was convinced because I was breaking out I was having a girl. We are definitely having a boy!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"