Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Anyone use RHS for their RE?

DH and I just started with them and I'm curious what your experiences have been.  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone use RHS for their RE?

• Options
    I have a friend who used them for her first and is planning to use them for her second also.  She loved them.  I let her know that you were looking for someone who had gone there.  She said she'll post when she has a chance with specifics or if you specific questions that she could answer she'd be happy to answer them.
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! I'm the friend! If you have any specific questions I'd be happy to try and answer them! I LOVE RHS! The convenience of everyday appts! Not having to skip a cycle just because it's the weekend is AWESOME! The first time around we had success after 6 cycles. We're about 1 1/2 weeks into cycle 3 for the second time. I think both Dr. Albert and her staff are amazing and sing their praises to anyone who asks!
  • Options
    Thanks Kelly!  I don't have any specific questions yet but thanks for offering to answer them when I do.  I'm 38 cycles in to TTC and was long overdue to see an RE.  I'm doing my baseline cycle now and next cycle we are scheduled for IUI with Clomid.  Did you start with Clomid alone first or did you go straight to IUI?  (I guess I did have a question :)
  • Options
    We are using RHS for our RE. We are about 5 cycles into the TTC using Clomid. After this cycle we are going to start TTC with IUI. They have been very flexible. i can get in there and out in the morning without missing work.
  • Options

I also just started with them, had my first appointment last week. 

I was really happy with how thorough they seem to be, and I also noted how convenient the weekend appointments are if needed.

• Options

We've never done an IUI. We did 4 cycles of clomid at 50 mg for  5 days then when they determined that i for sure wasn't ovulating on that alone we increased to 100 mg for 7 days, and a trigger shot. That is what finally worked on the second cycle that way. We're currently on cycle 3 ttcing for #2. They seem to try each course of treatment for 6 months (at least w/ us)If it's not working about 1/2 way through that they will reevaluate and see what needs to happen

• Options

Oh, OK.  We've set up to do 3 IUIs with 50mg Clomid (assuming it works - I would imagine it will - our problem isn't ovulation but rather MFI) and re-evaluate between the second and third to determine whether it's a losing battle with IUI and if we should do more or move to IVF.

Thanks for the info everyone - I'm glad to have some positive feedback on them.

• Options

We also used RHS, I had to go directly into IVF because my tubes were blocked. I was very satisfied with how they treated me and were also available when I had questions. I am now 26 weeks pregnant and will deliver my baby boy in January.

You are in good hands!! The best of luck!

• Options
    i used RHS and also loved them.  we were TTC for about 3 years and used clomid, IUIs and IVF.  also 2 miscarriages along the way.  however, i just had my baby boy in august.  i know its hard sometimes, but keep hope alive.  you never know if this will be the cycle.  even with this baby, i first had severe pain and was rushed to the hospital.  magee thought it was ectopic and was ready to do surgery but dr kubik called me at 10pm on christmas eve in the hospital and told me not to let them do the surgery before seeing her.  good thing otherwise we most likely would have lost this baby too. 
  • Options

I have also.  I did 3 total IVFs.  2 with another RE in the area & was very disappointed in them and found Dr. Kubik very knowledgeable and willing to work with me in what I wanted & ended up getting pregnant with my first cycle with them!  He is now 18 weeks old and loving him!

Good Luck!

BTW I do have I think 2 ganirelex leftover & would love to donate them to somebody if they need it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"