New Mexico Babies
Options

Saturday Albuquerque Mommies' group

Hi all! My name is Sarah and I have a 6 month old son. I live in the Albuquerque area. I currrently work full time during the week, but I would love to socialize with other moms in the area that have babies. I've looked for groups, but all I've been able to find are either for toddlers or during the week when I'm working.

Would anyone be interested in meeting in a park on a Saturday afternoon once in a while? I'd love the opportunity just to socialize with other moms that have babies around my son's age. Let me know if anyone is interested and maybe we can set something up! I know it's going to get cold out though, so the park thing might only work for a few more weeks, but if it works out and we get to know each other maybe we can meet somewhere else after the weather gets too cold.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Saturday Albuquerque Mommies' group

• Options

Sara,

This is a great idea! I always get discouraged when all the Mommy-n-me groups are during the days during the week. My little one will be three in December. Let me know if you are able to get something started!

Jennifer

• Options

Hi,

I'd be interested too! My DS is a bit older (15 months,) but I think it would be fun.

Thanks,

Marta

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"