Canada Babies
Options

Just a little poll for fun.

Hello, just thought I'd make a little poll for fun and curiosity sake. Please join in! 1. What do you love most about where you live? 2. What do you hate most about where you live? 3. What's your favorite Canadian city you've visited? 4. What's one place in Canada you haven't been but want to visit the most?
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just a little poll for fun.

• Options
    I live in Edmonton. I love our river valley. I hate our transit system and how difficult it is for pedestrians and bicyclists to get around. I love visiting our rocky mountains (or BC. Not sure which I prefer). And I most want to visit the maritimes.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I live in Penticton, BC. 
    1. I love that within 5 minutes I can be on the beach OR hiking local mountains.
    2. Winters, and I don't even hate them, but they're my least favourite thing about being where I am.  I know, they're not THAT bad, but our town is definitely a summer destination and our population dies in the winter, which limits what there is to do.
    3. Visited- Vancouver Island in general. I've been to just about every province in Canada, and loved the maritimes as well, BUT I love the Okanagan most and wouldn't move for anything.
    4. I'd love to visit Haida Gwaii :)
    DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"