Cleveland Babies

Canton area Pediatricians?

Okay, I've been searching for a Pediatrician but can't seem to find any doctors that I'm comfortable with and that speak English. I guess that's too much to ask for these days. Have any of you Canton/Massillon area ladies found a good Pediatrician?

Re: Canton area Pediatricians?

• Dr. Nicole Knotek at the North Canton Medical Foundation did her residency at Akron Children's and was fabulous.

• My little one is only a little over a week and we've only seen our pediatrician once but I really like her. My cousin takes her 3 little ones there and she came highly recommended.

Her name is Jessica Falvo Lang. Sweet lady, probably in her mid 30s, speaks english with no accent. Is very easy to understand. The office hours are great too. 8-8 M-Th, 8-5 Fri, 8-noon Sat.

She is on Wales right before you get to Portage coming from Massillon at the Massillon family practice. (which is technically in Jackson twsp, but still very close depending where in Massillon you live)

-------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • Community Healthcare Pediatrics! Also right on the corner of Wales and Portage. We see Dr. Kauzlaskas (sp?) and love her. She ends every appointment with "she's perfect" :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"