Illinois Babies

edward hospital - naperville

i am only 6 weeks pg and haven't seen my doc.  Does anyone know how they work their payments?  do you have to pay $25 every time you go in? If so, isn't that like $100 a month toward the end?

does anyone know what the cost is to delvier there? I remember years ago, they gave us a sheet with the estimate cost for a vaginal and c-section delivery.

Thanks!

Re: edward hospital - naperville

• I'm going there now. I only paid the first time and haven't paid since.  I don't know if it varies by insurance, but I was pleasantly surprised I've only paid my copay once and nothing since.  I have no idea about the birth costs though.  I would think that would all vary by insurance.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Depends if you have a deductible to meet, but even then they usually bill at the end and you don't pay per visit.  I just had one $20 copay for my whole pregnancy and delivery (including six nights in the hospital, induction and a c/s).
  • Loading the player...
  • We are going through Dupage Medical Group and delivering at Edward Hospital.

For a vaginal delivery it is $4100, if you need the other quotes I can grab the sheet and quote them later. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"