Illinois Babies
Options

Portrait recs - Naperville/Aurora area

I know there is a Picture People at the mall, but I'm not sure if they are any good?  Any other recs?

Thanks!

DS - June 2006 DD1 - November 2007 DD2 - August 2010

Re: Portrait recs - Naperville/Aurora area

• Options

I highly recommend Katie Ryan (she has done my son's pics)- she will come to your house or other locations and you get a CD of all of the pictures she takes and can print them yourself.  I found it was A LOT cheaper than going to a place in a mall and the pictures speak for themselves- they are AWESOME!

https://katieryanphotography.blogspot.com/2009/09/evan-is-1-year-old.html

• Options
    Ditto Katie Ryan, I live in Aurora and she came out and did ours.  The ones in my siggy are his 6 month pics, but it was great b/c we could do outfit changes and even got our dog in a few shots.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

NO ONE is better than Melissa Song.  www.melissasongphotography.com

She is also incredible affordable and you get the rights to ALL your photos so you can use them how ever you like. Tell her Erin Gutierrez sent you.

• Options
    imageemgutierrez:

NO ONE is better than Melissa Song.  www.melissasongphotography.com

She is also incredible affordable and you get the rights to ALL your photos so you can use them how ever you like. Tell her Erin Gutierrez sent you.

Well thanks for saying my rec was crap.  :)  Considering you have 1 post, maybe I'll just ignore and assume it is a mom wanting to get a discount on future packages. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"