New York Babies
Options

Cloth diaper service in nyc/brooklyn

I would like to use cloth diapers with my first one, but would like to find a pick up/cleaning service.  Any recommendations?

Re: Cloth diaper service in nyc/brooklyn

• Options
    There isn't actually a good diaper service in NYC/Brooklyn, unfortunately.  If you google it, you may find exactly one service, called Queen Bee Diaper Service.  However, this service was very unreliable and the customer service was horrible.  I had never encountered such a poorly run business (this was Nov, Dec 2008).  Besides Queen Bee, there isn't any other diaper service that I'm aware of, so we've been doing the cloth diapers ourselves and it's actually not so bad.
  • Options

Queen Bee is horrible!!!  Absolutely horrible!  Rude, unreliable and don't get me started on the odd fees they impose when you decide to leave.  And... they often don't return keys.

Tidy Diapers - 203/372-0288  tidydiapers@aol.com

It takes a while for phone calls/e-mails to be returned - the owner does all the deliveries herself - but she will return them. 

TD totally rocks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I found this service online, which looks great! The prices seem reasonable, though ultimately the cost is just a little too high for us vs. disposable (we're using the eco-friendly Nature Babycare). But, I definitely will consider them down the road!

https://www.diaperkind.com/

"For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"