Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

What brands do you dress your DC in?

2»

Re: What brands do you dress your DC in?

• Options
    Most of DS's clothes are from baby Gap.  I prefer solid colors with some stripes and Gap has solid t-shirts, pjs, shorts, pants, etc. He's tall and thin and Gap fits him the best too.  He also has clothes from Dillards - they have plain polo shirts and pants.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Baby Gap seems to fit DS best and I feel like it's good quality, so mostly BG (I get about half of it from the outlet 15 minutes away). ?We've got a Carter's store 5 minutes away so that's where I get all his PJs and comfy clothes for around the house (sweatpants and onesies).?

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Most of DS's stuff is from TCP, Target or BRU (all diff brands from both of these) and he has a few things from Gymboree.
  • Options
    Crazy8, target, carter's (their PJs are the BEST), chaps(Kohl's), SR for shoes, Some GAP, TCP.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mostly all Mini Boden (love their surfer /skater boy look). In the summer he wore a lot of handmade rompers from Etsy.
  • Options

My daughter has some carter's stuff that was given to her, I'm not a huge fan of their stuff...mainly because you see it EVERYWHERE. Most of her clothes are Baby Gap and she has some adorable things from Target (I'm obsessed with Target!).

I never pay full price for anything at the Gap and they are always having decent sales so I just check back often...I really get better deals there then I would at Carter's so it's worth it to me!

I also like Zutano and Tea Collection...the quality and wear is amazing and Zutano clothes fit her for MONTHS. They're comfy and cute:)

• Options
    yeah, i'm not a huge fan of carter's either.  i dont like clothes that say things.  I know my kid's "cute", i don't need her shirt to tell me so.
  • Options

Most of DS's clothes are Gap and Old Navy. I do buy Children's place jeans/khakis (they fit DS well) and most of his jammies are Carters. I like some stuff at Target too.

Generally I kind of like a hipster look. not such a fan of cutesy stuff, clothes with sayings on them, or uber preppy.

• Options

Gap & ON, mostly.  I have a BR credit card & free shipping (plus often discounts, etc.) so that makes it really easy to "shop".

I use to love Carter's one pieces, but don't find many things that will fit her.  The waistband needs to be roomy.

I adore J&J, but can justify getting a few things on sale there.  I also love that Tea catalog I get, but will wait until she's older and maybe daycare doesn't cost so much so I can subsidize her clothing budget and shop there.

• Options
    We love Gymboree (but I buy everything on sale!) Carters, and everything else is from childrens exchanges and ebay. I get a lot of Patsy Aiken and different brands but by them all used.
  • Options
    I love love love Hannah Andersson but it's so expensive.  Within 4 miles of my house is Gap, Old Navy, Kohls, Target.  There's also a Gymboree but I just don't like their stuff so much.  Can't explain why.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Honestly? Anything that'll fit.
  • Options
    Whatever his grandparents send him haha. I barely ever buy him clothes. When I do it's usually Circo or Carters. He has stuff from everywhere though, I'm not really picky.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Carters, Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree, Children's Place, Macy's (Polo, Calvin Klein, Guess, Kenneth Cole)
  • Options
    I PPH Gap and Gymboree.  DD also has alot of Carters and Old Navy.  Some things from Target and thats it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagefIowerchild:
    Mostly all Mini Boden (love their surfer /skater boy look). In the summer he wore a lot of handmade rompers from Etsy.

I LOVE Mini Boden! I've never ordered her anything since it's a tad pricey but their stuff is my style for sure! I try to copy it if I'm out shopping:O)

How is the quality?

• Options

I couldn't care less what brand clothes are, i buy what's cute and cheap or on sale. she does have mostly garanimals or carters/child of mine clothes of the ones i've bought at the store, though.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imageabrtpk1:

I LOVE Mini Boden! I've never ordered her anything since it's a tad pricey but their stuff is my style for sure! I try to copy it if I'm out shopping:O)

How is the quality?

Awesome. I've washed/dried those cargo pants a million times and they are still in great shape for our second boy to wear.

• Options
    Mostly ON and Baby Gap but we shop all over the place.
  • Options

Baby Gap and Gymboree mostly.  Then Ralph Lauren, Janie and Jack, Hanna Andersson (I'm in love with the daydress/playdress sets). 

She's got a couple one off dresses from Nordstrom that I don't know the brand and she got the cutest little Juicy sweat suit. 

I can't wait to start getting some stuff from the Crew Cuts line at J. Crew.  It doesn't start until 2T, and it is SO cute!

She wore Carters as a baby, because she lived in the onesies, but I don't shop there anymore for her.  And I DESPISE Old Navy. 

• Options
    99% Carters. My addiction to that store is so bad, if I have another boy, I may have to name him Carter.
    P - 9/2008
    A - 8/2010
    L - 1/2013
    S - 3/2015
  • Options

TCP, target, Carter's, H&M, a few of the other brands as gifts.

• Options
    imageShell24:

I can't wait to start getting some stuff from the Crew Cuts line at J. Crew.  It doesn't start until 2T, and it is SO cute!

Crew Cuts is crazy cute. Im going to have a serious problem when Asher can fit into those clothes.

• Options

mostly gap and ON, because i have the gap card, only shop w/ the 25-30% off deals and get free shipping.  some carters stuff that MIL gets at the outlets.  DH's aunt in australia just sent a bunch of BONDS clothing that i LOVE, i am going to have to figure out how to get that here in the states.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"