2nd Trimester
Options

***Shamrock Sweeties Monday Check-in***

2»

Re: ***Shamrock Sweeties Monday Check-in***

• Options
    We have not registered yet.  We're probably going to wait until the end of this month or early next month to do so.  I think we'll register at Baby's R Us and Target.
    BFP #1 7/1/2009 ~ EDD 3/9/2010 ~ Ella Adeline (7lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches) 3/5/2010 csection (39w3d)
    BFP #2 7/13/2011 ~ EDD 3/16/2012 ~Aubree Olivia (9lbs 1oz, 21 inches) 3/15/2012 VBAC (39w6d)
    BFP #3 5/15/2014 ~ EDD 1/16/2015~Addison Isabelle (9lbs, 0oz, 21 inches) 1/25/2015 2VBAC (41w2d)
    BFP #4 7/20/2016 ~ EDD 3/25/2017 ~ Malachi Mathew (10lbs 0oz, 22 inches) 4/4/2017 emergency csection (41w3d)

• Options
    we started our BRU registery yesterday. We will.finish the rest online. We plan to register at Target next Sunday. It was exciting to finally start a registery.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

can you add me? my due date is March 7th, my name is Lindsey.

I started one, just to get the 10% coupon. 

• Options
    I won't be having a shower, so I don't plan to register anywhere.  My mom and I doing pretty good for this LO all by ourselves, haha!
  • Options
    We will prob register after our BIG u/s on the 19th, even though we already know the gender. We were thinking we would register at Target and BRU.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I figure that once we register I will be more tempted to buy things. So to save us money, we have decided to wait. We also would like to wait to know the gender since we have decided to find out.
  • Options
    No, but this is our 2nd so we probably won't.  Maybe for the discount without telling anyone.  We don't really don't need much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had a big baby weekend! Friday I went to the doctor, heard the heartbeat, and scheduled my BIG ultrasound for three weeks. My parents were also in town and painted the nursery a perfect green, then my mom and I went furniture shopping while my DH and father put up a chair rail. Looks fantastic! Here's the furniture we got (in the honey color showed in the lower pic): https://www.westwoodbaby.com/cypress_point.html

We specifically got hte crib, which converts to the full-size bed shown, and the changing table, which in the pic has a hutch on top (didn't get the hutch though).

QOTD:  Have you started to register yet? If so, where?

We're going to register after we find out the gender in three weeks!

• Options

imageNELCORP:
    No we're waiting to find out the gender first. Then we'll get to it.

Ditto!

• Options
    We haven't started yet but have started looking at stuff when we're at Target just to see what we would need.  We are going to wait until after our big U/S.  We are only going to have 1 baby shower and it's not until mid-January so we still have plenty of time.  I can't wait but I'm sure it will tire me out to no end.  
  • Options

No, we haven't started a registry yet. DH has started looking at Baby Bargins and that is about as far as we have gotten. We (hopefully) find out the gender at our big u/s this Friday and will really get on the registry band wagon then.

I think we will register at BRU.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Options
    We haven't registered yet, but we will in the next few weeks. You can add me to team green my dh and I can't wait to be surprised!
  • Options
    I started a wish list at BRU - we'll register in the next few weeks after our big U/S on the 15th!  We'll use both BRU and Target since they each have some things that are store specific. 
    My Blog
    DS 2/23/10
    DD 7/31/2012
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nope.  We sill don't know what we are having.  We'll probably start to register before Thanksgiving.
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

IT's a BOY! Team Blue for March 23rd

I have begun some very basic registering at Target and Babies R' Us.

• Options

QOTD:  Have you started to register yet? If so, where?

Nope, not yet.  I probably would have started, but DH wants to wait until after our u/s on 10/26.  Only 3 more weeks... I guess I can wait.  I actually have a "wish list" set up on BRU and have basically picked out most of the big things already, so it will just be the process of registering.  We plan to register and BRU and Target.

Hope everyone has a great week!

• Options
    we have not started to register yet, but my birthday was last week so im now 20, could you change it on here please
  • Options

Ok, so my 3rd attempt to join! :)

appleofmyeye25, Meghan, 25

• Options

Not yet, we will after the BIG U/S on the 22nd.

• Options
    No registering for us. This is baby #2 and people were so over the top generous with our shower for DD that I don't feel like we really need anything. I'm going to buy a double stroller and some BPA free bottles but if it's another girl, that's it. If it's a boy, we'll buy some clothes for the little man.
  • Options
    Hi! Not yet.  I probably will in November after I find out the sex.  We will register at Babies R Us.  Can't wait!Big Smile
  • Options

Today was the best day ever!!! This morning we found out we are having a BOY!!! After work DH and I were so pumped, we went and registered at babies r us!!!

ADD ME TO TEAM BLUE!!!

• Options
    I have, I have! At BRU,target and amazon! I get bored...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

Please add me to the Shamrock Sweeties.

ucimsmiling, JeVaughn EDD March 12

• Options
    QOTD: we're registered at BRU, BBB and walmart.
  • Options

We've registered at BRU, BBB, and Target...We'll add more stuff when we find out the gender...

• Options

Shoot, I feel like I never remember to check in!

I have my big u/s on Wednesday, so I will be sure to check in with all that fun goodness!

I kind of started a registry, but I hate it now, so I am going to start over this weekend :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Haven't registered yet.  At this point thinking we will register at Target and Walmart for baby showers and BRU and softclothbunz.com for parents and ILs for Christmas etc regarding nursery stuff, bigger ticket items and cloth diapers.
    ~Mel~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

QOTD: I haven't started to register yet.  I'm a little overwhelmed with the prospect of picking out everything. 

Update: We had our u/s today, and we're having a little boy!

Hilary
    imageimage
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    QOTD - Yes, I started a registry at BBB.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Nope, she's my second so there will be no registering for me.  I do suggest you all get started, though, as this is the "good" trimester. 

BTW-It's a GIRL!  Just found out yesterday!!!  We are thrilled to welcome another baby girl to our family.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"