1st Trimester
Options

Loss of symptoms???

I am just over 10 weeks and I feel like all my syptoms have gone away. Don't get me wrong waking up without m/s is great but at the same time very nerveracking. Breast tenderness and fatigue have also gone way down. Its scary, you wish the symptoms away and then when they are gone you become completely paranoid. Today we finally completely let the cat out of the bag. Friends and all of family are in the know now. Im thinking this may also be why my paranoia is heightened. We told everyone earlier than planned and now I worry something is going to go wrong and we will have to "untell" people.

So have you ever experienced this loss of symptoms?

my blog
Help me spread Urea Cycle Disorder Awareness!! 2011 DD diagnosed with UCD 2012 started process for IVF with PGD 8/9/12 started stims- 8/20/12 ER- 20 retrieved, 19 ICSI'D, 12 biopsied 5 viable unaffected embryos 8/25/12 ET-1 "awesome" embryo-9/4/12 1st beta- BFP with HPT at 7dp5dt- Beta #1 9/4/12- 210!, Beta #2 9/6/12- 465, First scan on 9/19/12 Baby Boy due 5/13/13- diagnosed with a single umbilical artery

Re: Loss of symptoms???

• Options
    I read at around 9 they start to fade...
  • Options
    My m/s went away this week, too (for good, I hope!) and I was freaking out about it, but my midwife said it's normal. I'm still having other symptoms, but I was nervous, too. Try not to worry too much, it'll be okay.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    congratulations! you're finally at the part in your pregnancy where you get to enjoy it.  Don't worry- completely normal!
  • Options
    My fatigue and nausea subsided yesterday, but I still have breast tenderness
  • Options
    Enjoy it while it lasts. Mine went away for about a week around week 10 and then came back worse starting week 11 until about 14 weeks. Yours may not come back, but enjoy feeling good now, because it doesn't last forever! GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    wow im excited that they fade....I havent had any nausea or vomiting yet!
  • Options
    May nausea faded last week and only returns if I eat something that doesn't agree with my stomach.  I hope it stays away for now!
  • Options
    Yes this is normal!  Enjoy the time.  I worried too when my nausea went away and my breasts felt back to normal.  It's an awkward time being between those weeks of feeling sick a lot and then finally feeling movement of the baby.  Once the baby starts moving, it seems more real again.  Just pray for that LO inside you and enjoy the pregnancy Big Smile
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"