Breastfeeding
Options

medela breastshields?

Has anyone used the one piece shield/connector/valve?  What do you think of it?  I'm ordering a second set of parts for when I go back to work and I'm debating between getting the separate parts (shield, connector and valve) or getting the one that the shield and connector is one piece.  Thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: medela breastshields?

• Options
    one piece is way better, although it seems somehow ... thinner and triangular. the separate ones felt wider, but made no difference to me
  • Options
    I've only seen the one piece come in the 24mm and I need the 36mm. Before I found out I needed a bigger size I used the one piece and it wasn't any different than using two pieces except it was a little harder to clean with the medela wipes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't have them, but if you use a hand's free bra (I use the easy expresions bustier) I don't know how you'd work that with the one-piece.  I put the ends of the flanges through the holes, then attach the connecer/bottles on the outside.  Just a thought.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"