Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

LOL at DH

He tried to act all manly after he left the Boardroom aka (man salon).... He was all excited for his paraffin hand treatment with his haircut :)  I think he found his new salon.  Now if only I could find mine to get rid of these roots.

Re: LOL at DH

• Options
    Cute! I wish my dh would do stuff like that. I keep telling him, he must get a pedicure one day :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I made DH get a mani/pedi with me right before our wedding and he's still pissed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I sent DH to the Gent's Club in Frisco for a facial and old timey straight razor shave and he was hooooked. 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I made the mistake of doing a "couple's pedi" with DH a few years ago....now he begs me to go.  I likes to go more than I do.... I've created a high maintenance monster.
  • Options

imagelizzyjames:
    I sent DH to the Gent's Club in Frisco for a facial and old timey straight razor shave and he was hooooked. 

I'll have to send dh there!  He took all of his groomsmen to get a straight razor shave before our wedding and he loved it.  He still talks about it almost 3 years later!

• Options
    I wish DH would get a pedi! He went for his first massage ever last week for his 30th birthday and loved it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"