2nd Trimester
Options

How many pairs of maternity jeans do you own?

I now have 3 pair. 

One dark wash boot cut

One skinny jean

One distressed faded jean flared

Re: How many pairs of maternity jeans do you own?

• Options
    Just 1.....this week I realized I need more.  No more bella banding it I was soooo uncomfortable.
  • Options
    I had 3 with my son (although I wore my Seven jeans 85% of the time).  I am going to buy more this time because I am a SAHM mom now and wear jeans everyday.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

one pair. and they are super dark trouser style.. that way i can get away with wearing them to work (no jeans allowed) because dressed up you can hardly tell they're denim

another pair pre-preg jeans still fit (my fat jeans!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

u go girl. i have one pair (gap, dark denim-skinny leg). i'm still in my pre-preg jeans (no buttoning/zippering up of course). its such a labor to find jeans that fit my super infinitely long legs. and when i do find them and they're maternity jeans...the price naturally doubles Surprise

• Options
    2 pair but my friend let me borrow her 4 pair! Yay for friends!
    Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • Options

2. Medium Boot and Dark Boot

I was going to get skinny ones, but I ordered them in non maternity and am buying a beband. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

• Options

3, but one isn't holding up too well so I really only wear two

• Options
    3 but only because they were all on sale for under $20.
  • Options

2. And as long as I don't outgrow them, I don't plan on getting any more.

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just one -- I have to wear dress clothes to work, so I only have one pair of jeans. I'm looking to get a 2nd pair though....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    3 - one nice pair - citizens and 2 $20 pair from motherhood outlet.  though I really want a distressed pair, though I don't need them. 
  • Options
    I don't know how you ladies still wear your pre-preg jeans!!!!!  I've been in maternity bottoms since about 12 or 13 weeks!
  • Options

one ond navy flare dark wash.

one gap long and lean med wash flare.

unless i can't fit in em' I am not buying any more.

• Options
    I have one pair and bought on online yesterday. I SAH right now and find my running pants/shorts alot more comfortable than any maternity pants I have found.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagencavitt:
    I don't know how you ladies still wear your pre-preg jeans!!!!!  I've been in maternity bottoms since about 12 or 13 weeks!

Bella band is my friend.  I still wear a lot of my work pants w/ the bella band.  Works out great for me as long as I wear a long enough shirt.

• Options

I had 4 my last pregnancy and got 2 more pairs this time around.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Three but one pair is not full panel and they're too uncomfortable so I don't wear them.
  • Options

imagencavitt:

I know it makes me think I am doing something wrong!!!!

I only have 1 pair of jeans and I am waiting to get a little bigger to buy another pair. I am afraid I might need to get a size bigger or something and don't want to waste all my money now on clothes that may not fit in 4 months.

• Options
    I have four pairs, three are from thrift stores (woo) and one I bought new with a gift certificate.  I'm planning to get another pair with a full belly panel soon, all the ones I have now are under belly or demi panel.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    4 and i already hate them all.
  • Options

imageCaliflorida:
    4 and i already hate them all.

This.  Except 3

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    None yet, but I think I will need to get a pair soon.  I am getting close to needing to unbutton them when I sit.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options
    imageALG29:

imagencavitt:

Bella band is my friend.  I still wear a lot of my work pants w/ the bella band.  Works out great for me as long as I wear a long enough shirt.

Well you are lucky!  Most of my work pants tabbed over so bella didn't work too well.  Plus I found it very hot and maternity pants were just so much more comfortable to me.  Messing with pulling the band over every time I went to the bathroom was a pain considering I pee ever 30 to 60 minutes!

• Options
    I have one pair of mat capri jeans and 3 pairs of homemade/remade mat jeans.. but one is already getting too tight :-( But my other two are still working great! "Juno Jeans!" haha
  • Options

2 pair, 1 dark, 1 light. 

• Options
    2, but I haven't had to wear them yet.

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • Options
    I have two pairs and I hate them. The band thing is always slipping down. I can still get away w/ my pre-preg jeans since they are low rise so I wear those the most

• Options
    1. I'm on the hunt for another pair. I can still wear one pre-preg pair with bella band. But not for much longer...
  • Options
    One pair...I'd love a pair of trouser jeans or skinny jeans, though.  I just can't justify it with only 17 weeks left. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have about 5. Its about all I wear though other than lounge pants and the occasional khaki.
  • Options
    2 jeans. one dark and one lighter
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"