Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Looking to buy baby clothes...

Hey ya'll.

I frequently hit up Kid-to-Kid and Once Upon A Child looking for baby stuff.  Right now I am having a hard time finding baby boy clothes.  We are starting from scratch with our newest addition, therefore I don't have a whole lot.  Kid-to-Kid gets good quality/affordable stuff in and I try and buy it up, but they have not gotten much in lately.  OUAC has had squat in regards to baby boy stuff, they have maybe a 6 ft section and it's all crammed together and a total mess and their pricing has been outrageous lately.  I don't know where else to look for boy clothes.

So, I guess I'll get to my point here.  If any of you ladies have baby boy clothes that you're looking to get rid of, I'd love to come and check it out.  I am looking for 0-3 and 3-6 winter, mainly sleepers.  Some 3-6 light winter outfits transitioning into summer.  6-9 and 9-12 summer.

ILet me know if you have anything and if you're willing to sell.  I'm in the Plano area and can go to just about anywhere near by.  Please if you can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Looking to buy baby clothes...

• Options
    i've learned that boys clothes don't get to the resale shelves, or even on CL. why?!? because boys are messier and rougher than girls are. You'll have fabulous luck just going to Target, Walmart and even a Carters outlet and paying the same price you would at a resale shop. :)
  • Options

If you want to hit up some consignment sales,Just Between Friends is in Grapevine this weekend and Denton next weekend.

https://www.jbfsale.com/home/

I've been to the Denton one a couple times but I've only glanced at the boys clothes.  They usually have a ton of clothes though.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    sent you a PM
  • Options
    If you can make it to Feb, the Devine Consign sales have a great selection of boys clothes  :)
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options

imageMrsTotty:
    If you can make it to Feb, the Devine Consign sales have a great selection of boys clothes  :)

I'm due Feb 1st.  I doubt I'll be able to make it to Devine Consign.  Thank you though.

• Options

Thanks so much ladies.

I'd love to check out some of these large consignment sales that are out there.

• Options
    My big ultrasound is in 3 weeks- if it's a girl, I've got a ton of boy stuff I could part with. I'll keep you updated! :)
    {r 6.22.08}{m 3.5.10}{s 6.17.11}
  • Options

imageandkatiesays:
    My big ultrasound is in 3 weeks- if it's a girl, I've got a ton of boy stuff I could part with. I'll keep you updated! :)

Thanks so much!!  :)

• Options
    imageBoizmom:

imageMrsTotty:

I'm due Feb 1st.  I doubt I'll be able to make it to Devine Consign.  Thank you though.

I'm sorry, I'm no help with the clothes until we find out the sex of #2.  If we end up expecting a girl, I'll have a ton of extra boy clothes (many that DS was never able to wear or only wore once because the size/weather were not compatible.).

Obviously, if we have another boy, they'll get the use they deserve!

Actually, I responded to say that Feb. 1st is a very good day to have your baby (DS's bday...lol)

• Options

I have a new baby boy who will be growing out of clothes at some point, and once he does I would be happy to see if there are any you might want to buy. I dont have any at this point because he barely fits into the newborn stuff we have but I know one day he will grow out of them. :)

Let me know.

• Options
    The Children's Place has some great stuff on sale online. You can also use online coupon code PDA99 to get $20 off an $80 purchase including clearance stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"