3rd Trimester

Wow- it's October!

OOPs, how are you feeling? A little nervous or excited? Everything ready?

I'm feeling so much pressure in my cervix- I think the little guy has finally dropped down! My first internal is tomorrow so guess we'll see if I am making any progress!

Re: Wow- it's October!

• wow. my baby is due in 10 DAYS!
  • it's definitely crazy! now i can say " the 27th" when people ask when i'm due, instead of "october 27th"...that may sound dumb but it's a complete reality check to me lol
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not due in October..but just realizing that I have like 2 1/2 months left just made me nauseous! I don't know how you girls are keeping your sanity! I'm so scared!
  • It's getting scary!  I'm due the 17th.  Eek!  And I have my next appointment tomorrow so we'll see what's going on! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i cannot believe it's October already!! I will be a mother of 3 little girls before the end of this month.  That is just so crazy!!!
  • imagekimberlyk921:
    it's definitely crazy! now i can say " the 27th" when people ask when i'm due, instead of "october 27th"...that may sound dumb but it's a complete reality check to me lol

And it feels ALOT closer. She's been threatening to arrive for weeks now-I asked her to hold on til October-so I guess she kinda has the green light.

• my baby SHOULD be here in 7 days. =]
  • 7 days until my scheduled c-section.  I am completely freaking out. I feel like I have so much to do before then!! How am I going to have 2 kids? I feel really guilty for DS and wonder how I will have enough love for DD, but realize that everyone goes through this.......
  • I'm due tomorrow but know she will be here this weekend if she doesn't come on her own.  I am so ready. 
  • I am so excited! Everything is all ready and now we are just waiting to meet her.  I will probably drive myself nuts counting down the days though. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Holy crap! Thanks for the reality check haha I am still in shock it's October!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"