Alabama Babies
Options

apple picking?

Is there anywhere to go apple picking? I want to go on friday while my friend is in town. I live in Shelby county, but don't mind driving a couple of hours.

Re: apple picking?

• Options
    I'm not much help here. I've never heard of any apple picking place in Alabama. You could go to a pumpkin farm instead thouh and pick out some pumpkins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    I'm not sure if there is anywhere to go...have you googled apple picking? You might find a website.  Your little girl is so cute, I love your siggy pic!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    a lady at work found a place about an hour from huntsville.  I'll get details for you!
  • Options
    There is a place called Scott's Orchard. It's north of huntsville though. I know you can go there to get apples cider and honey etc... Not sure if they let you pick.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Thank you for your replies. ::sigh:: I guess it's not going to happen. I did find a place that was 2.5 hrs away, but I decided it wasn't worth it. ha. I'm not sure that dd would love apple picking enough for 5 hrs in the car. I think we'll just go to the pumpkin patch instead. I'm loving this weather, and I just want to be outside!?
  • Options

scott's orchard in Hazel Green.

You can look up their website too

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"