Minnesota Babies

Help JM Photography find a deserving family...

I use Jessica for our family pictures and she is wonderful!! I thought I'd post this here to get the word out.

https://jmphotographymn.blogspot.com/2009/09/tis-season-for-giving.html

I know it's only just fall but the holidays are coming up faster than we know it! I absolutely love the holiday season and the whole reasoning behind it....Giving to others! This year I want to give away a FREE holiday session to a deserving family. I'm looking to my blog readers to help me find this very special family!

Here's what the winning family will receive: (Session will take place in December)
* 1.5 hours of photography
* Editing of the images
* CD with the high-resolution images
* Custom holiday card OR 11X14 Collage

Here's how to enter:
Please email me at j@jmphotomn.com with the following information
*Names/Ages of the family members (would love a photo too!)
*Contact info for family you're submitting for
*150 words(or less) description of why you think this family is deserving of a Free Holiday Session.

**All entries must be received by WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7TH, 2009**

Re: Help JM Photography find a deserving family...

• Thanks for posting your site, I oooo'ed and ahhhh'ed at your photo's a while back and lost the link!!! One of my friends on FB had you take her family pictures, they were amazing!
  • Thanks for posting! I just came over to this board to look for some fun baby photogs!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • JM did my friends wedding pics and they are awsome!! i have some pics she gave me cause i did hair and makeup for the bride and bridesmaids. JM photography is a great pic for family pics!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"