Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Possibly TMI: Hair loss

Sorry if this is TMI.  Since having DS I seem to have less pubic hair.  I don't notice it falling out, more that it just doesn't grow in, and what does grows super super slowly.  I wouldn't complain except I finally googled to see if I was the only one and got a lot of different results.  Basically Google says it is totally normal to lose pubic hair post partum, but also says it could be a symptom of some pretty serious illnesses.  I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow, but just wondering if anyone else is/did experiencing this.

(I had a c-section if it matters)

Re: Possibly TMI: Hair loss

• I noticed a slower re-growth, but I am going to attribute that to not being on the prenatal vitamins and all the pg hormones...
  • After my first c/s shave, mine never really came back like it was prepregnancy.  I just figured it was normal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepharmacygirl:
    After my first c/s shave, mine never really came back like it was prepregnancy.  I just figured it was normal.

This except I have only had one c/s. Now the hair on my head? That is a different story all together...... 

• Hormones can do that. During pregnancy hair on my body was growing a lot slower and a lot less (many people say it actually increases but not for me), after delivery it went back to normal and I wished it didn't, lol.

Anyway, it's probably just hormones but if you are worried just go ahead and call. 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"