Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

EKG - let me know if I can help

I had my D&E today, 22 weeks, we had similar stories.  I did not have the injection you were talking about, so I had only a 2 day process, but if you need a heads up about anything let me know. (nevermind, decided to post it anyway).  Last night having my cervix prepped with the sticks (blanking on the name now) was actually worse.  I would make sure you have advil on you to take right away, because the cramping starts immediately.  Also, not to scare you but I almost passed out.  Apparently it's completely normal.  All in all though the drugs helped and they weren't the worst cramps I've ever had.  My recovery today was much better than I anticipated, but I also think that I still have morphine in my system right now.  What was a big relief that I felt well enough to walk in the house and sit up with my daughter for a while, help brush her teeth, and not let her see anything was wrong.  That was huge for me.

Today I've been in such a daze that I haven't cried.  With the time in between diagnosis, a 2nd u/s, and a 2nd opinion I accepted that today was going to happen. Tomorrow however I fear is a different story.  Lots of hugs to you.

Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"