Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

First Response: Fertility Test

I am not sure if this has already been discussed.  I just saw a commercial for this and was wondering what everyone thought about it.  Or if you have heard anything good or bad.  I kind of want to try one out of curiosity but also think that it might be a waste of money, and am not sure how accurate it can really be...

Re: First Response: Fertility Test

• Options
    It's a test that she be left to the doctors. It's a test that can cause unnecessary panic.
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I am not sure how accurate they are, of course they say they are like 99* accurate. But of course all they measure is Ovarian Reserve. But I took 2 (come 2 to a box). One with one cycle, and one 2 months later. Got the same result each time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's waste of money.
    dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Options

I used it in January b/c DH is out of town a lot and I wanted to know if it was necessary to travel the 4 hours to meet him or if it would be a waste of gas. Test was accurate. Found out 9 days later I was pregnant, and waited 5 more days for my expected period which never showed up. We lost the baby in April (I was 14 weeks) but the ovulation kit worked just fine and early early worked great for me too. We are finally ready to start TTC again and I will use the kit just like last time (starting next Wednesday).

They come 5-7 to a box (7 in the box I bought in January and I still have 4 left). They don't expire for like another year and a half and the whole kit only cost $20 at walmart. (clear blue easy) As long as you have an idea of when you'll be ovulating they are pretty effective for someone in my situation.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"