Babies: 0 - 3 Months

if your LO is STTN, do you wake up to pump?

Finally getting some good sleep and not waking up to pump, but have noticed that my pumping output during the day at work has been affected (not sure if its related). 

Re: if your LO is STTN, do you wake up to pump?

• No.  I usually can go the 9 hours he sleeps without pumping but I do pump right before bed.  Finally not super engorged in the am too :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No, I don't wake up to pump (unless I'm super full and leaking).  But when I do get up for the day, I pump for at least 30 mins.  I haven't noticed any decrease in supply, and I've been doing that for several weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • No.  I pump between 10:30 and 11 before I go to bed, and then nurse DS when I wake up around 5:45. 
    I HAVE CHILDREN.
  • Hell to the no. If she's sleeping through the night, I get to also. I don't pump during the day, though, so I don't know if that would have any effect.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Apparently the doll needed a time out... image
  • If I wake up and feel really full and uncomfortable I'll use a manual pump for a few minutes.  Then I'm usually able to go right back to sleep.  I'm hoping I'll get to the point where I can make it thru the night.  I haven't seen a drop in output during the day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"