1st Trimester
Options

woo hoo :) heard some kicks today

its so fun....within the next week my OB said i should be feeling them. Its easier to feel them the second time around since i know what to look for. it was a fun appt today :)

ETA: I felt them the first time with Brock when I was 18 weeks.

Re: woo hoo :) heard some kicks today

• Options
    Yay! Congrats! I can't wait to be feeling that again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm starting to feel flutters (second pregnancy) so I am hoping I feel kicks within the next week too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetarebear9891:

tare - Luke is soooo adorable :)

• Options

I've been feeling kicks this week.  I felt them at 15 weeks with DS.  I can only feel them 10 minutes after eating chocolate and laying totally flat on my back.

It's not gas, this is not my first rodeo.

• Options

imageMsKay88:
    I'm starting to feel flutters (second pregnancy) so I am hoping I feel kicks within the next week too.

Oh good I'm not the only one feeling them early!!

• Options
    imageurbanwifey:

I've been feeling kicks this week.  I felt them at 15 weeks with DS.  I can only feel them 10 minutes after eating chocolate and laying totally flat on my back.

It's not gas, this is not my first rodeo.

Yes lol

• Options
    Yay!!
  • Options
    Awesome!  I'm looking so forward to feeling all that again!
  • Options
    Thank goodness ya'll are feeling them to! I told DH yesterday I'm being assaulted from the inside already. It is deffinatly not gas and has been getting stronger all week. I cant wait til DH can feel them!
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• Options
    imageDelGrecoBride:

imagetarebear9891:

tare - Luke is soooo adorable :)

Aw thank you:) So is Brock:) Maybe one day they can meet!

• Options

That's exciting!  By the way, congratulations!  Looks like we're together on this journey again.  Brock is a cutie. :-)

• Options
    imageMike's Wife:

That's exciting!  By the way, congratulations!  Looks like we're together on this journey again.  Brock is a cutie. :-)

aww congrats! yes we are! and your "baby" girl is adorable! how are you?! when did you find out?

• Options
    imageDelGrecoBride:
    imageMike's Wife:

aww congrats! yes we are! and your "baby" girl is adorable! how are you?! when did you find out?

Thanks!  I'm great...excited, scared, excited, scared :-)  Found out almost 2 weeks ago on the 19th.  Impatient me tested at 11dpo and was so shocked that it happened 1st cycle.  It took us 10 cycles with Taylor so I couldn't believe it. 

How is this pregnancy going for you so far?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"