Adoption
Options

So, I was able to review our HS and ...

Well not sure how many of you have SW's who have one HS they use every time they go to write one and just change certain information ... but that's how ours is.

I was told to read and make any necessary changes ... and there are 19 mistakes I found that have to be changed. We're talking there are spots that have a different name in them! Then, small mistakes like our ages or what town we worked or graduated in.

PLUS they didn't tell us back in July (when DH and I went in to do our physicals) that our 3 year old also needs a physical. SO I have to call tomorrow and get a quick one set up by Friday and then faxed over to them. Confused

BLAH! I do have to say though ... I am happy to finally be able to see there is one lol. It's been ... oh ... 4 1/2 months now. We were told they are approving us but the director cannot sign until our DD's physical is faxed to them. THEN we can start our profile and they will put us on the biracial/AA list to adopt. This month I HOPE!

Re: So, I was able to review our HS and ...

• Options
    Good thing you caught all those mistakes....  Good luck!!  :)
  • Options
    I hope it goes thru for you this month! Our thoughts and prayers are with you :-)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, ours was the same. You could definitely tell that she just changes names in a lot of areas. You are getting there! Hang in there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oh man! I'm sorry that is was that "messy" but i hope it goes quickly now for you!
  • Options

Thanks ladies. We've never had much luck during our TTC or adoption journey .... so we can heavily say we are really ready to be done with all of this.

We had a ton of trouble out of our RE's, OB's - everything was bad news. Same goes for our adoption so far. We signed last Sept and are still waiting - HS was not supposed to take over 3 months, we're going on 5. And our SW just said sometimes our best laid plans don't go like we want. Well we'd like at least ONE THING to go as planned.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"