Options

What is your earliest GP memory?

2»

Re: What is your earliest GP memory?

• Options
    imagejessiecow:
    imagemari2003:

imagejessiecow:
    all the violet drama, lol.  she kept creating AEs and coming back the the regs at the time would pick her out so fast, it was soooooo entertaining!

I think I remember this! 

really?  

Yeah I think it was the same one, 'cause the one I remember was huge! I think I was just lurking then. She had all these accounts that she was using trying to sound like she was someone else and the regs at the time outed her! The prob is that I can't recall the name nor how the drama started, but I remember a similar situation! What was it about?

• Options
    imagejessiecow:
    imageskinnursemandee:

Hmm the earliest I can remember was before Shoe got her Bfp (now has a beautiful baby boy) there was this girl. I can not remember her name.  She was like a minute pregnant and got upset because the airline would not change her ticket to an aisle seat. She expected the person in the aisle to change with her because she was pregnant and needed special treatment. She got  flamed to hell and never came back.

lol, that was soooo funny.

or the time the one chick decided she would post a negative pregnancy test, just to show everyone what they looked like (like none of us had ever seen one) but hers had 2 obvious to everyone else lines on it.  lmao, she got flamed soooooo bad

I remember that one

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAnasara:
    imageskinnursemandee:

Hmm the earliest I can remember was before Shoe got her Bfp (now has a beautiful baby boy) there was this girl. I can not remember her name.  She was like a minute pregnant and got upset because the airline would not change her ticket to an aisle seat. She expected the person in the aisle to change with her because she was pregnant and needed special treatment. She got  flamed to hell and never came back.

I totally remember that!  She was going to be like 6 weeks pregnant when she flew & thought the world needed to give her the sun, moon & stars.

Yes, what a freak!! Its like hello my embyro just implanted, You must stand so I  can sit, you must move so I can be comfortable, you must give me your last sip of water because I am PREGNANT!!!!!!

• Options
    Oooh yes I totally remember the obviously positive BFN post. That girl so got it that day.
  • Options
    imagejessiecow:
    imageskinnursemandee:

or the time the one chick decided she would post a negative pregnancy test, just to show everyone what they looked like (like none of us had ever seen one) but hers had 2 obvious to everyone else lines on it.  lmao, she got flamed soooooo bad

i remember that. The sad part was that she was liked around here, until that happened.

10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • Options
    imageStormy101:
    imageMaude1014:

Nayo was always entertaining.

WOW, I totally forgot about Nayo!! Omg he/she/it was so entertaining!
    i would pay money to know who the genious behind nayo is, seriously . . . .
  • Options
    imagemari2003:
    imagejessiecow:
    imagemari2003:

imagejessiecow:

Yeah I think it was the same one, 'cause the one I remember was huge! I think I was just lurking then. She had all these accounts that she was using trying to sound like she was someone else and the regs at the time outed her! The prob is that I can't recall the name nor how the drama started, but I remember a similar situation! What was it about?

If I remember correctly she was on as Winterlady for quite a while and then was outted. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejessiecow:
    imageStormy101:
    imageMaude1014:

this exactly!

p.s. i also remember once when you schooled me about something..lol. Thats when your pic was of you at a wedding or something and drinking. lol

10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • Options

I haven't seen Nayo in forever.

• Options
    imageAutumnBride102007:
    imagejessiecow:
    imageskinnursemandee:

i remember that. The sad part was that she was liked around here, until that happened.

she was friends with violet, i think that didn't help when it came to the flaming . . .

• Options
     I would die to know who Nayo was.  Pure genious with her man and woman twins due on different days !!11111!!!!!!!
  • Options
    image2006july15bride:
    imagemari2003:
    imagejessiecow:
    imagemari2003:

imagejessiecow:

If I remember correctly she was on as Winterlady for quite a while and then was outted. 

Maybe that is it, but so much shiit happens daily I can't recall details! LOL I can't even keep up with the BFP's! 

• Options
    This post is making me remember how not bitter I used to be about TTC. Aww. Thanks ladies:)
  • Options
    imageskinnursemandee:
     I would die to know who Nayo was.  Pure genious with her man and woman twins due on different days !!11111!!!!!!!
    lol, was the man baby due first or the woman baby?
  • Options
    imageAutumnBride102007:
    imagejessiecow:
    imageStormy101:
    imageMaude1014:

this exactly!

p.s. i also remember once when you schooled me about something..lol. Thats when your pic was of you at a wedding or something and drinking. lol

sorry Sad
  • Options

imageskinnursemandee:

It was pointed out to me once that when she comes out to play, so do many of the women who moved to the private GP board.  It must be one of them. :) 

• Options

imagejessiecow:
    imageskinnursemandee:
    lol, was the man baby due first or the woman baby?

I do believe so, she was pregnant for like 12 months haha. I bet they were born in a tent in the camping aisle at walmart

• Options
    imageflgirl79:
    imagesulfababy:

imageskinnursemandee:

It was pointed out to me once that when she comes out to play, so do many of the women who moved to the private GP board.  It must be one of them. :) 

Well, maybe Nayo is reading and will decide to join us tonight. :)

lol, only if some of the old school regs are lurking. jajaja!!1!!1
  • Options
    imageflgirl79:
    imagesulfababy:

imageskinnursemandee:

Well, maybe Nayo is reading and will decide to join us tonight. :)

Oh yes yes!!!!!!!11!! Good woman Nayo please come play!!!111 

• Options
    Um, in case you guys forgot, Nayo has a very demanding job at the local laundromat, which leaves her no time to Bump.
  • Options

imageAbc15379:
    Um, in case you guys forgot, Nayo has a very demanding job at the local laundromat, which leaves her no time to Bump.

LMAO

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageAbc15379:
    and she must have had her man and woman babies by now, although didn't she owe one to shannon??
  • Options

This post is great...I was looking at the last page of GP post and remembering those good times and that was just from july!

My first post is my earliest.  I came on all excited because we had just decided to start TTC.  I asked where I could get those cute blinkies and was told to not get anything to nausiating (sp?).

• Options

imageams8099:
    I remember the day GP was created. It was very puppies & rainbows.

I actually can too, back in the day when I used a different name and posted on botb mostly.

Photobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Natural mc @ 8 wks in Nov. '07, dd born 4/23/11, natural mc @ 6 wks in April '12, bfp 6/11/12...praying for a sticky baby!
  • Options
    imageflgirl79:

image2becomes3:
    Corgi's horse tail post.  I laughed my a$$ off that night.

LOL Best post ever!

Totally agree.  Definitely not one of my first memories...but a good one.  Been lurking for almost a year.  

4 years TTC including countless tests, 2 surgeries, and one failed IUI
    Scheduled IVF for April 2013--SURPRISE, don't need it! DD Born 9/7/13 
    Ectopic pregnancy Sep/Oct 2014 ended in surgery, and many trips to the ER
    Miracle #3: EDD 11/28/16

• Options

:(  I hate i missed this.

One of my first nights actually posting on GP was when Nayo was mad b/c her DH didn't want her to go to the neighbors for Halloween b/c he thought the candy would have razor blades in it.

• Options
    imagebatstafuny.:

:(  I hate i missed this.

One of my first nights actually posting on GP was when Nayo was mad b/c her DH didn't want her to go to the neighbors for Halloween b/c he thought the candy would have razor blades in it.

LMAO

• Options
    imagekdodge423:

kmcallahan. I wandered over from BOTB one of the last nights she was getting flamed to hell.

Ditto, I remember this well.

I dont know if most of you will remember her, but way back in 2007 when ReeseM or something got her BFP.  She was a popular one back in the days, but she somewhat annoyed me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sad that I missed this... I have only been around almost a year but my earliest memory is MissMcCauley... she was so sweet and really gave me lots of valuable information! I miss her!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm sad that I missed this too, but I'm being a rebel and replying anyway!

One of my earliest GP memories is kdodge ::FFS::'ing me for asking about how you can tell if a cycle is going to be anovulatory when I was only on CD20 or so. I'd like to think that I've redeemed myself in her eyes a bit. ;-)

My first week on here bunch of us decided to meet up in the evening and drink together. I'm trying to remember who was here, but I know flipflopchick was here, and maybe bats as well. It was fun and I felt included for the first time.

Irish Twin Day, M2AJ drama, and all of the wonderful BFP's... It's been a great 9-10 months with you guys.

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"