Infertility
Options

Ugh!

I knew i shouldn't have gotten out of bed today!

DH and I went to our "injections" class yesterday and were very excited to start our first IUI cycle at the end of this month.  Fast forward to today, DH got a call from our RE's office.  We cannot start treatment until it's approved by my insurance company, which can take 4-6 weeks.  So, that means pushing back the IUI cycle another month.  Major disappointment.

After that news, a coworker flips out & has a meltdown on me for no apparent reason & in the midst of whining, crying and being overdramatic tells me that she's pregnant.  Just what I wanted to hear.  Sometimes I hate working in an elementary school.....seems like someone is always popping up pregnant.  Just not me.  Sad

Re: Ugh!

• Options
    i'm so sorry for the postponement :(   and I'm really sorry about the co-worker.  i also work in an elementary building. . . pg bellies poping up like jiffypop ::sigh::  big hugs for you!!
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Options

That sounds like a tough day. As an elementary teacher myself, I understand the feeling that you're always surrounded by pregnant women. (((((hugs)))))

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi- I know how you feel.  My sister in law just announced she's pregnant after I have been trying for awhile now. It seems like everyone around me is pregnant but me.

It is especially difficult when there's pressure at work.

My doctor has also been on vacation for almost 2 months.  It seems like the time when you want something to happen it never does.

Good luck with the injections.

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options

oh man that sucks!!!  I am so sorry about the delayed cycle, and especially sorry about the pregnant co-worker. 

I work in school too and this is the time that people are announcing their pregnancy.  Because of course every teacher wants to have their baby around March so that they can take off after spring break and then come back next fall.  Only in a perfect world can you actually plan when you want to have your kid.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"