Northern California Babies
Options

Peanut shell

reviews of it  ? One of my girlfriends LOVES hers, and has used it with all four kids. She is using it now with her 4 week and and he sure does look comfy, just wondering other peoples reviews on it Smile

Re: Peanut shell

• Options
    I have two and I love them!!! I think I might have to get another one for when this baby is born:)
    ~mom to 4 boys~ 9/05, 10/07, 2/10,and 10/11 image
  • Options

I have one and used it for Anna's first 18 months of life. It was great! I liked that the peanut shell has this small cushion around the edging as opposed to my lucky sling. I loved the lucky sling too by the cushion was an added bonus.

Let me know and I can bring it to Bishop's next week so you can check it out. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    M did not like it as a newborn/infant. Once he was older, he liked it in the hip carry position.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    the sizing is kinda hard. I have a hotsling and never used it because i bought the wrong size.
  • Options
    wasn't a huge fan here...
  • Options
    was the sizing to fit the size of the baby or mom ? I know my kid will be big unfortunately Sad
  • Options

imageGirlStylist:
    was the sizing to fit the size of the baby or mom ? I know my kid will be big unfortunately Sad

It's to fit the mom. I don't know the stores in Sac, but go to a smaller boutique store that carries them and they should have different sizes that you can try on and they can measure you too. Go now because it's difficult to measure and tell what size you need when there's a big PG belly in the way :-)

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LOVED mine!  A spent the first 8 months of her life in one.  If I ever have another one I will use it again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"