Blended Families
Options

update to SS coming out with us

I checked on a few company's websites about gift cards. They say that they can't be exchanged for money and items cannot be returned for cash (except in some states where laws apply). Does anyone know if NC happens to be one of those states??

We believe BM is back on drugs again and we do NOT want to help provide for her habits. Sending her cash would be the wrong choice. I tried googling about it and can't find anything.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
I LOVE MY THREE KIDS! :)
imageimageimage
Want great discounts?? Want to earn free Scentsy or even earn some extra money??
Click on the logo and ask me how!

Re: update to SS coming out with us

• Options

I do not know the answer and have not googled it but just wanted to say that she could sell the cards just as easily if she wanted too.

Not sure your story but good luck!

Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Options

I am very confused. Why would you be sending gift cards?

Check on one of the major credit card companies websites, I am thinking Visa, as they do gift cards. There might be something there.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I know that Targets return policy is horrendous.  It is really going to depend on the store.  As far as I am aware NC doesn't have laws regarding that subject but I know that at certain stores (who have a policy already stated) if you want to return an item bought on a GC you have to have the receipt, just like with most other purchases and even then you only have a certain number of days. 

She could still sell the item or GC however. 

ETA: you can't turn a card in for cash but you could return the item with a receipt and get cash. 

• Options
    Why would you send SS gift cards?  I don't remember your previous post, but it sounds like you want him to come visit you?
    Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"