Adoption
Options

Waiting?

Those of you "waiting", how long have you been waiting and have you been shown to any BM's but not chosen?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Waiting?

• Options

<points at ticker>  We've been waiting that long since our 1st match failed.  We had only been waiting 2 weeks when we were matched that time and the baby was born within 2 weeks of that. 

Since then we have sent our agency a total of 30 profiles, the last batch a couple of weeks ago.  I know they were all out, so we've been sent to various other agencies (we are in a networking program) 20 times, plus I know we were shown "in house" at least twice recently because the agency called to ask if we were okay with that since the situations involved durg/ alcohol use. 

Dh is getting really frustrated because we are really open with our requirements for the BM/ baby. 

• Options

We've been waiting 10 months.  We have been shown several times that we know about, but I'm pretty sure there's more as they don't always tell us.

Like pp, we're pretty open to whatever so I guess it just hasn't been "the one" yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"