Baby Names
Options

Help with girl name - Annalise

What do you think of Annalise for a girl?  We would call her Annalise (not anna for short).  We are having the hardest time deciding on names...other names we are considering are:

Gabrielle
Aleigha (uh-LEE-ah)
Kira
Chloe

Comments?  Any other suggestions?  We are trying to stay away from anything too popular/trendy...Thanks :)

Re: Help with girl name - Annalise

• Options

I love Annalise. I grew up in Germany, and we had a sweet family friend with that name. She spelled it a little differently... I forget how. But anyways, I think it's wonderful.

Of your other names, Kira is great. Aleigha is really NMS. Gabrielle and Chloe are okay.

• Options

Of your list, I really like Chloe. Although Aleigha SOUNDS pretty, I don't care for the spelling - I think it will be mispronounced and misspelled often.

Kira and Gabrielle are nms. ?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really like Annalisse. ?It is my favorite on your list, although I also like Gabrielle and Chloe.
  • Options
    NMS. I like Gabrielle the best.
  • Options
    I have only known one Annalise and I have always loved it. Very pretty. I don't love any of your other names.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    I like Annalise and Gabrielle but the rest, nms

• Options
    My teenager cousin is Annelise and I have always LOVED it.  The family has always called her her full name, but I believe her friends call her Anna.
  • Options

I have a good friend Annelise, she goes by her full name. 

• Options
    I like Annalise and Chloe.  Aleigha is a bit... weird because of the spelling.  Why not Alia?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
  • Options
    I love Annalise.
    Sadie is not impressed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "This ribbon has been reported." - lovesnina
  • Options
    I love Annalise.  Have you considered Genevieve?  I also love that name so maybe you will too!
  • Options

imageerinms:
    I really like Annalisse.  It is my favorite on your list, although I also like Gabrielle and Chloe.

Yes, me too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love Annalise. I think it is a classic and beautiful name.
  • Options
    I love it, it's on our short list... except the spelling Annaliese... it's in our family spelled that way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"