Pennsylvania Babies

No such luck...

So, after wondering for 2 weeks whether or not AF would show up or if I'd be celebrating with a BFP, AF decided to show her ugly face yesterday. :(  I was so bummed!  So, I guess we're on to month number 2 and more fun trying! (the best part, of course!)

Re: No such luck...

• I'm so sorry! We tried for 10 cycles, so I know what that's like. If you decide you're ready to chart, I highly suggest the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. I was totally against charting saying, "crack whores get pregnant all the time without trying, I surely don't need a BOOK!"

But after 9 cycles of nothing, I read the book and charted and got pregnant.the very first month of charting. I was totally wrong in when I thought I was ovulating. It's also worked for several of my friends who had been having trouble. Not that you're having trouble, of course, but if you decide you want to chart.

• We tried the first time and got pregnant the first cycle.  Then I had a CP.  It took 4 cycles for us to get pregnant the second time.  The last cycle, I used OPK's and that was the trick for us!

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Just want to wish you baby dust this cycle.   

I got pregnant my 2nd cycle off BCP using OPKs.  I also recommend reading TCOYF even if you don't want to chart.  I was amazed by how much I didn't know about my own body! 

• Baby dust for you...hopefully this month will be it. DH and I practically passed each other in the hallway. haha. Don't ask how, total luck! {{{{HUGS & GOOD THOUGHT}}}}}
  • Thanks, girls! I'll take all the baby dust I can get! :)  I know realistically it will probably take some time to get pregnant, and that's okay.  It's so much fun trying! ;-) haha  DH isn't complaining!  I was amazed though, how disappointed I was when AF came.  I even told myself (and my Dr told me!) that it would probably take a few cycles!

I did read TCOYF and it did clue me in to a TON of stuff I didn't know about.  I may start to chart after this cycle if it doesn't work out.  I lost my copy though somewhere in the move to the new house... Confused Maybe I'll head to Borders tonight to grab another copy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"