Washington Babies
Options

Biringer Farm, N. Seattle/Everett pumpkin patches?

I know, woo hoo another pumpkin patch post!  :)~  I'm looking for a north end pumpkin patch, anyone been to Biringer Farm?  What did you think?  I'm familiar with the southend patches but I'm trying to find one that will be mid way between us and family who live up north.  I need someplace that's fairly stroller friendly since my sis will be bringing her little babies too. 

If not Biringer, any other recs for patches in the north Seattle/Everett type area?   Thanks ladies!

-Deborah

Re: Biringer Farm, N. Seattle/Everett pumpkin patches?

• Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The Farm in Snohomish is nice. They have a corn maze in the shape of Washington with all the landmarks in the right places, and the paths are the highways/freeways running throught the state. They also have a hay bale maze that ends in a slide, a petting farm, and they have some piggies and a goat that act out 'The Three Little Pigs". It is super cute.

Also in Snohomish there is Craven farms. Smaller and not very stroller friendly, but lots of picture ops.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We LOVE The Farm in Snohomish.  I think it would be stroller friendly except the pumpkins themselves.  We take a wheelbarrow out there, so it might work for a stroller, but bumpy. 

There are lots of wide open spaces though and grassy areas.  Tons of photo ops!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Biringer's just moved to Arlington this year, so I doubt anyone will have a pumpkin experience there yet, but I remember it being pretty cool at their old location.

I'm considering Craven Farm in Snohomish, but we were married there, so I'm biased. Smile

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • Options
    Like Angel said Biringer moved a little further up north.  I am not a fan, since you have to pay to just get in, then pay extra for pumpkins.  We have done Craven and The Farm, both are fun with lots to do for the kids.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"