Stay at Home Moms
Options

work from home

Does anybody know any work from home sites that actually work? I want to be able to earn money but stay at home to do so.

Re: work from home

• Options

:)

Scroll down.  This is a 2x/day question!!  No, there are NO WFH sites. 

• Options

No-

best thing to do is find a way to make money doing what you are doing now at home.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

image1984mommy2004:
    I want to be able to earn money but stay at home to do so.

You and everybody else.  Scroll through a few pages of this board.  The question comes up often.

You're not going to earn a full time salary working at home and still be able to watch your kid.  The people here who do have work at home jobs are either self employed (usually as sales consultants for home party sales companies), they work at a job they had before they had kids, or they have a special skill that allows them to pick up contract work.

Wahm.com is a website for work at home moms.  There might more WAH ideas there that would benefit you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I do tutor from home.  I certainly do not make a full time salary; but I do bring home a good amount of extra money doing it.  You have to have the time to put into it; but it does pay off.  If you want to know more about it, feel free to email me: katharine.oneill523@gmail.com

Also, I blog about legitimate work at home companies, opportunities, and resources.  You can go HERE and just scroll down on the right you will see links to the different wah posts.

Good luck!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"